Reporting Unfair player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why would Axynyxa? Instead of allowing the "police" admins/mods handle the case, you're screaming for blood.

As the Rooster once crowed, "We are not assassins".

So Micro was a dick. Your buddy was aiming to use his account, too, right? So you're upset he exploited the situation before your friend had a chance to?

Abrrr? Did you just admit intent?

the thing is that my friend wanted an acc that has a village nearby mine. and we made an agreement with micro.
"your buddy was aiming to use his account, too right?" who's account, oh u mean the account that is rightfully my friend's.
i cant see what i or my friend have done wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OK SO EVERY1 WANTS TO TALK AND DISCUSS BUT NO ONE ACTUALLY WANTS TO TAKE AN ACTION HUH?
im building up my army + farming for silver to get a spy.
im much weaker than most players here yet none of you will contribute a small amount of your strength (SW)
i find that ridiculous.

DeletedUser

You do know that your friend was also breaking the rules correct?

DeletedUser

i when on innogames support and tell them so that player will be ban soon

DeletedUser

im building up my army + farming for silver to get a spy.
im much weaker than most players here yet none of you will contribute a small amount of your strength (SW)
i find that ridiculous.

Not to sound too "Dad-ish" here... but that's EXACTLY what you should do.

Stand up to this guy.

I looked... he's bigger than you... but not THAT much bigger... its not like you are facing the assembled might of TW-Shadow here or anything.

The mods/management will handle this issue as they see fit... but in the meantime stand up for yourself... farm... save... grow... build an army. Don't worry about spying him out. Just be ready to launch several attacks.

Be smart... read the online help and learn what units are good for attacking...and what units to keep in your city for his counter attack.

The members of this forum beating on him won't teach him any lesson... except that bullies are everywhere... and it would be a poor lesson for you.

Stand up for yourself. You BEATING him would be a good lesson for both of you.

DeletedUser

Giving his account to another player in the same world. Account sharing is prohibited.

It sounds to me like this other player is completely walking away from the game and permanently giving his account away.

Is that also against the rules?

(I can sympathize with him wanting to be near his friend... me and my bro' are 24 hours apart and that kind of stinks)

DeletedUser

co-player
2 players can play the same Account on a world if not of them are playing on that world but if one of them is playing on same world with one more account then he/she gets ban

this is for tribal wars don't know if they let you do this on here

DeletedUser

Yes, it is actually against the rules. No trading accounts either...

DeletedUser

It sounds to me like this other player is completely walking away from the game and permanently giving his account away.

Is that also against the rules?

(I can sympathize with him wanting to be near his friend... me and my bro' are 24 hours apart and that kind of stinks)

It is, of course theirs no point in punishing the original owner if he's left, but the one he gave it to could be. If it's reported.

DeletedUser

my friend did not break THE RULE.
bcuz the acc is useless now that micro pressed the "start over" option.
so nobody wants it and its too late to get it back.

DeletedUser

How would anyone know if someone were 'really' walking away from a game account or not?

DeletedUser

He was planning on breaking the rules :O

DeletedUser

How would anyone know if someone were 'really' walking away from a game account or not?

if u are talking about iKocka then he quit way back about 2 weeks ago. He handed his account to Micro734 thinking that he was trustworthy. Every1 in my alliance knows that.

DeletedUser

561d6a22f7ff4ce093cce21.png

so if he start over then he had to log in that acc to do that so by doing that he break the rules

DeletedUser

total side subject... but since I'm the (soon to be) king of spam....

Does anyone know if an idea has ever been submitted regarding "Neighbor accounts" for new players?

ie. the ability to say "me & joe are gonna start playing in world Veta... put us on the same island."

DeletedUser

i really really really really(x500) would liek a feature that would allow me and my friend to be on the same island or neighboring island!

DeletedUser

@Barney, your whole alliance was pretty much knowingly breaking the rules... Not just micro!

total side subject... but since I'm the (soon to be) king of spam....

Does anyone know if an idea has ever been submitted regarding "Neighbor accounts" for new players?

ie. the ability to say "me & joe are gonna start playing in world Veta... put us on the same island."

Would be unfair...

EX: Vortex would pwn even more than usual..

Status
Not open for further replies.