REPs

• Thread starter DeletedUser14397
  • Start date

DeletedUser14397

Why do people shy away from signing the reps + & -

Have some balls for peet sake its just as bad as casting plague on a city :rolleyes:

seriously tho man up and sign your REPs people

DeletedUser18132

This has been brought up many times. Some people don't sign -reps because they think the person the -repped will -rep them back jsut because.

DeletedUser

i have been -repped 3 times and with signs and didn't derep them
i even +repped one of the guy

it was link of time..he said in the comment "see i do sign stuff"
and i didn't even know what was he talking about. he took his anger out on me for no reason

Link of time

Phrourach
i have been -repped 3 times and with signs and didn't derep them
i even +repped one of the guy

it was link of time..he said in the comment "see i do sign stuff"
and i didn't even know what was he talking about. he took his anger out on me for no reason

What?

DeletedUser39847

You shouldn't take the rep so seriously though...alot of people -rep just out of spite with no relevance to the post in question. I don't give rep + or - for no reason and always sign it. Saying that i rarely post on these forums anymore...

DeletedUser14397

You shouldn't take the rep so seriously though...alot of people -rep just out of spite with no relevance to the post in question. I don't give rep + or - for no reason and always sign it. Saying that i rarely post on these forums anymore...

i dont take rep serious i just dislike cowards who cant man up. Rep is for the battle field not for posting stupid things in forums.

DeletedUser14397

No idea who you are lol let me know but :)

a guess ill say DW

DeletedUser

lol that actually made me write lol...with a face like this -_-
don't worry i always do that

DeletedUser

I thought it were a fair assumption that it may actually be a woman

Aicy

Strategos
Because when I -rep you the intention is to upset you. Knowing that not signing annoys you so much you think you can justify making a thread about it makes me ever the more eager to do so.

DeletedUser

Aicy, do you have more rep the Rooster Jones yet??? his is like godly still, but hes not around anymore?

DeletedUser

Alot of people -rep just out of spite with no relevance to the post in question.

Your telling me...haha I just got derepped 2 times relatively close together. No signs and really bad reasonings..

Oh and whoever signs 'James',....why....just why?