Republic of Olymous

DeletedUser

We are a Republic and we support freedom! We are requiting anyone! We will fight for freedom for anyone because we are a Democratic and a Republic Alliance! No one will attack one member but all members of this alliance!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right, which ocean?
It's a good idea to base your alliance in one ocean at the start or else you can't support each other or help attack players.

DeletedUser

Which Ocean is Republic of Olympus?

Great Question!
My Alliance is in Beta World Ocean 51. Go to Beta and find ocean 51. It's so easy to find so find it quick!
Recruiting is easy.....to join, just ask me.

Thanks,
Parkview2404
Republic of Olympus
Beta Ocean 51
Alliance Founder/Leader

DeletedUser

Anyone want to join?

We are recuiting members at the moment so if you need a friendly alliance, join now and send recruiting messages at Republic of Olympus Alliance or to me at Parkview2404.
Members NEEDED RIGHT NOW! Join now and ask.
Thanks!
Parkview2404
Republic of Olympus Alliance
Alliance Founder/Leader
Beta Ocean 51
:pro:;):):cool:(D)(SW)

DeletedUser

I want to join too. :pro:

With respect but this doesnt fill me with the greastest confindance that your alliance will stand the test of time.

Two days after you asked to join another alliance your back spruiking your alliance for members, you should probably decide what you wanna do before posting

DeletedUser

You are really not accepting me into the game, are you?

"With respect but this doesnt fill me with the greastest confindance that your alliance will stand the test of time.

Two days after you asked to join another alliance your back spruiking your alliance for members, you should probably decide what you wanna do before posting"

So this is really a crap that you say that I need members to join my alliance on Grepolis? If you want to make another stupid nonsense to another player on Grepolis, think again about what you're going to say to another player. Some people are what others do not like because they like to bully others online even if it goes unsuspective of adults. You know, if you make another stupid yapp, I would report you.
:Angry:Thanks but no thanks.

DeletedUser

wow, dont quite understand what your saying to me?

joining anopther alliance is not the way to recruit more members to your own alliance.

but i will leave this here because my comments have upset you and thats not really what i was aiming for

DeletedUser

You don't make any sense to me on what you are talking about

Just tell me why joining another cannot get others to join my alliance. Full explanation about it, not bits of it. I want to know why.

DeletedUser

ok ill tell you what will happen if thats your recruitment plan

1. you join some rim mra
2. you some how manage to convince some noobs to change alliances and join your alliances
3.leadership of said rim mra see what you have done and if they have any skill in leadership they immediately declare war on you
4. noob members who switched to your alliance are now are having second thoughts and switch back to mra becuase there scared of the inc
5. now your left with only inactive members and have a war you cannot hope to win
6. you get conqured and have to restart on the rim again

im not tryingto be mean or hostile towards you just trying to give you a few pointers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. you join some rim mra
2. you some how manage to convince some noobs to change alliances and join your alliances
3.leadership of said rim mra see what you have done and if they have any skill in leadership they immediately declare war on you
4. noob members who switched to your alliance are now are having second thoughts and switch back to mra becuase there scared of the inc
5. now your left with only inactive members and have a war you cannot hope to win

im not tryingto be mean or hostile towards you just trying to give you a few pointers

it can be done, but not here, you need to pick a new world that has no settled relationships within the alliance, and then you need to have something which most who have tried it in the past don't (a clean reputation). I did it on gamma, because gamma was a "joke" world for me and I had no intention of staying. Chillax on Kappa formed under exactly the same methods.

DeletedUser

I've no clue what you're saying to me - Speak english, no codewords!

1. you join some rim mra

:heh:

Dude, What you wrote up there, I don't understand at all. You tell me what "rim mra" means in perfect english - no code words or I've no clue what you are saying. Although some of it is perfect, there just need perfect english. Second of all, I'm just asking anyone to join my alliance. If they refuse, I care about it and ignore it, OKAY????
For one thing, either you tell me what you are saying perfectly but not with coded words like "rim mra."
Third, I'm not asking for war with those who don't respond to my questions - joining my alliance is only a question, NOT A GOD CRAZY IDEA OF A WAR!!!!!

Last of all, you know, you're a cyberbully to me online. You know what that means? It means that someone is just trying their best to bully someone else who is online besides themselves. I know one right now and that's YOU! I've got one last thing - if you say just another "bully"-like thing to me when I'm just asking a polite question, I will definitely hit report.

DeletedUser

it can be done, but not here, you need to pick a new world that has no settled relationships within the alliance, and then you need to have something which most who have tried it in the past don't (a clean reputation). I did it on gamma, because gamma was a "joke" world for me and I had no intention of staying. Chillax on Kappa formed under exactly the same methods.

Nice help, dude. :)I may try World Alpha sometime but not yet. I may also change my alliance name some day, too, just for the benefit of having a clean reputation. Thanks, dude, you helped a lot. Hey, how about this, in diplomacy, why don't you join my alliance as a favor;)?
Please, Kadjayuni, reply if you see this ASAP. Other people, don't post replies yet unless he/she replies underneath. PPL, post under him/her for this moment. Thanks.:)

DeletedUser

Here are the facts

I've decided to change a little things. If anyone wants to act diplomatically or join my alliance (although someday I might dissolve it- I'm kidding), here are the pointers.

Alliance Leader/Founder
Secretary of War
Treasury
Forum moderator

If I have not included something important or left something out, feel free to add.

Also, I might join another alliance in world alpha.

DeletedUser

no! not gunna bite parkview.
i wish you the best of luck in your grepo endevours.

kad your right that it can be done but i reckon 95% of the time it fails horribly.

DeletedUser

:heh:

Dude, What you wrote up there, I don't understand at all. You tell me what "rim mra" means in perfect english - no code words or I've no clue what you are saying. Although some of it is perfect, there just need perfect english. Second of all, I'm just asking anyone to join my alliance. If they refuse, I care about it and ignore it, OKAY????
For one thing, either you tell me what you are saying perfectly but not with coded words like "rim mra."
Third, I'm not asking for war with those who don't respond to my questions - joining my alliance is only a question, NOT A GOD CRAZY IDEA OF A WAR!!!!!

Last of all, you know, you're a cyberbully to me online. You know what that means? It means that someone is just trying their best to bully someone else who is online besides themselves. I know one right now and that's YOU! I've got one last thing - if you say just another "bully"-like thing to me when I'm just asking a polite question, I will definitely hit report.

You should understand that this is a War Game if you cant even suck up some insults then i dont think this is a game for you. If you dont like what he said do your talking in the game itself. Whip his *** , maybe you'll gain some respect. If you cannont well idk what to tell you . Cyberbully is a bunch of Bs in this game , its called imperialism.

DeletedUser

Imperialism?

You should understand that this is a War Game if you cant even suck up some insults then i dont think this is a game for you. If you dont like what he said do your talking in the game itself. Whip his *** , maybe you'll gain some respect. If you cannont well idk what to tell you . Cyberbully is a bunch of Bs in this game , its called imperialism.

If you say cyberbullying is a bunch of Bs, what's the deal with imperialism? Is it like countries trying to take over other countries? You know, tell me the nice way.:heh:

DeletedUser

no! not gunna bite parkview.
i wish you the best of luck in your grepo endevours.

kad your right that it can be done but i reckon 95% of the time it fails horribly.

What is "kad"? Is it more like "kind of" or "kinda"? This is nuts, these nonsense code words.

DeletedUser

a wise man will learn from his mistakes but a wiser man will learn from someone elses mistakes.

DeletedUser

The first thing I tend to get when people see me in a new world, is, "are you actually playing this world" I used to run a second personality for worlds I had no interest in, but I kicked that account in, since it got too big :O There are maybe 3-5 people on grepolis (all servers who could pull this sort of thing off) Most big alliances try (and fail) to do propaganda recruitment, these are ideal targets for gaining your first members. The key is to recruit a sub leader within a big alliance, this allows you to sit in one alliance and play innocent while you have groups of players going off in different directions acting as sub leaders. When you have enough then you simply form an alliance. Sounds simple, but avoiding detection for long enough to be successful is not.