Reputation Values

Do you like the new reputation values?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

And then there's me. I've been here a while but never actualy been a great poster. However I have full rep bars.

DeletedUser

Damn. Almost full. That's exactly why I don't deserve so much rep.
Note to self:get full

DeletedUser

No. I loved it when the 15 bar people controlled the forums and could manipulate the rep.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
It was fun to give someone a down rep and watch a couple of red bars pop up, same with giving a new person to the forum a +rep and watching multiple green bars pop up. Now I feel that my giving out rep is inconsequential

DeletedUser

It was fun to give someone a down rep and watch a couple of red bars pop up, same with giving a new person to the forum a +rep and watching multiple green bars pop up. Now I feel that my giving out rep is inconsequential
don't worry baudin - you still matter!

DeletedUser

The thing was it was better because we in a way were police (the 15 bar people) we punished really bad or mean posts by taking away green bars as a consequence. IT was a bit better. Now I have no more power.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The thing was it was more fail because we in a way were police (the 15 bar people) we punished really bad or mean posts by taking away green bars as a consequence. IT was a bit better. Now I have no more power.

And that's why DRG targeted you.