Request Discussion Topics Here

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser31385

I thought I would allow you the opportunity to suggest topics. Please post the topic below (Only in-game related topics).

DeletedUser48377

Morale

Sort out these morale inactive worlds, they are dire. They are pushing people away from the game.

DeletedUser50572

i don't know if this is the correct section for me to be posting this question but i received 2 rewards for my seven years of loyalty and it appears in my extended inventory (in Dimale) but i would like to use this reward in another world (bellerophon) do you know if it would be possible to transfer this reward or something?

The award does not pertain to Dimale like an island quest or something its just because i have been with grepo for a while, the reward is a divine sense for a day with 4x the bp and a loyalty resource boost by 100% for 3 days) and it would be really nice if i could at least use the Divine senses in Bellerophon since i am not as large or as serious in Dimale)

or is it that when i use this award it applies to all worlds?

DeletedUser31385

i don't know if this is the correct section for me to be posting this question but i received 2 rewards for my seven years of loyalty and it appears in my extended inventory (in Dimale) but i would like to use this reward in another world (bellerophon) do you know if it would be possible to transfer this reward or something?

The award does not pertain to Dimale like an island quest or something its just because i have been with grepo for a while, the reward is a divine sense for a day with 4x the bp and a loyalty resource boost by 100% for 3 days) and it would be really nice if i could at least use the Divine senses in Bellerophon since i am not as large or as serious in Dimale)

or is it that when i use this award it applies to all worlds?
The reward is not transferrable. Your inventory for a particular world is only for that world.

DeletedUser54146

Can we have Drafts for messages? I hate when I get partway through a MM then I realize I don't have enough time then I have to do two parts or I have to speed through getting it done. It would be a great feature for alliance leaders especially...think this is the right thread

DeletedUser31385

Can we have Drafts for messages? I hate when I get partway through a MM then I realize I don't have enough time then I have to do two parts or I have to speed through getting it done. It would be a great feature for alliance leaders especially...think this is the right thread
Please post your idea here. Also, please use the ideas format found in the informational thread in that section.

DeletedUser56354

bonjour qui peut me donner la recette des oeufs ca aiderai pour avoir de meilleur recompense merci daniel je suis sur le monde METHONE

DeletedUser10335

smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif
Topic: Divine Powers and Mythical Units
ok it has always been taught that divine powers like heroic power cannot make your harpies stronger.
but if you check in the simulator it shows that it actually improves the attack.
can we please clarify if this has been updated or something?

DeletedUser52274

bonjour qui peut me donner la recette des oeufs ca aiderai pour avoir de meilleur recompense merci daniel je suis sur le monde METHONE

Taken from the Forum Rules which I'm guessing you haven't read.

• English only. Please limit other languages to well known quotes or provide a correct translation.

DeletedUser10335

Taken from the Forum Rules which I'm guessing you haven't read.

• English only. Please limit other languages to well known quotes or provide a correct translation.
he wants to know if you have anymore of that methone?
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

but seriously can we get a clear answer and something to back it up about divine powers and mythical units ?

DeletedUser55245

Can we PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD have a NO MORALE speed 4 CQ world and lets just fight in it without LMDs??????
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser56561

I have a Land Expansion in one of my cities - I have no idea how I got it, but would like to know how to get more