Requesting new World - Conquest

DeletedUser14682

Dear,

in the name of many players i represent here i hope to open discussion for opening new Conquest world, with high speed game and troops. Months after closing my Lindos world, over 100 players still are active on our skype group hoping we can stick together in some new world.

Lindos is closed, Cythera is dead as crown there is won in early phase, Thebes is born dead with too many rookies in it, Achilies is just not enough as its endless world. I gurantee u over 300 active players from my side if not more on a first day, players that are premium once, veterans of this game crying for one more chance to make art of the game.

We are hoping u will reconsider our opinion, make surveys at least and do something about. After all its for the sake of business and gamers, win-win. Otherwise i think many addicted players will loose their addiction, as so far world's offers are not enough.

Best Regards, Batalo

DeletedUser37948

maybe they will open a revolt and a conquest server for christmas and give everyone a presant but if not i fear it will be a revolt server next as that true to the pattern and deservidly next.

two would be nice then everyone can be happy