Require Help :D

DeletedUser

Hello fellow GrepoPlayers,

I am EpicFail232, a new seed in the Beta pot plant. I come from a long vacation and was just wondering if any experienced, or up to date players ( what the current situation in Beta is). Example: Alliance X is currently at war with Alliance Y. Etc etc.

I thank anyone who actually does reply!
Also, anyone in Ocean29 or the surrounding vicinities, I welcome you to search up the new alliance I formed: TheUnit. I did have this alliance long, long ago! It was quite good, but members left and I quit etc etc. So yeah, anyone interested, look it up.

Thank you all :D

EF232.:pro:

DeletedUser345

Theres a world war;

Phenomen v Molon Labe, Xmortis, Phoenix of Carthage, Virtus Phoenix, South East Syndicate, Oceanus, StoneCutters

DeletedUser

Wow! Phenomen Vs all those alliances? Geeze! Anyway, thanks for the response dude! :D

Lugosi

Strategos
also isn't it also like StoneCutters vs Phalanx, Pheno, The Ionian Revolt and Afti Einai I Sparti or something like that

DeletedUser

Yes, SC is fighting all those alliances, and wants to fight more.

DeletedUser345

also isn't it also like StoneCutters vs Phalanx, Pheno, The Ionian Revolt and Afti Einai I Sparti or something like that

Pheno have no relations with any of them those are just individual alliances, Pheno were NAPed with Phalanx when iw as there but that was because Sc had turned on them and they didnt want to fight Pheno as well.

DeletedUser

Pheno have no relations with any of them those are just individual alliances, Pheno were NAPed with Phalanx when iw as there but that was because Sc had turned on them and they didnt want to fight Pheno as well.

I'm sorry but where does it say Phenomen is linked to any of them..? He just lists SC's "wars" (I'd only count the Phenomen front as one). So your post is quite random..

DeletedUser345

I'm sorry but where does it say Phenomen is linked to any of them..? He just lists SC's "wars" (I'd only count the Phenomen front as one). So your post is quite random..

It sounded like he was grouping them together for me, my apoligies if he wasn't.