Res Publica

DeletedUser19569

Alliance Name: Res Publica

Alliance Direction: Southwest

Res Publica is latin for republic..and that is what we shall be. Everyones opinion in this alliance will matter..there will be a senate made up of certain amount of people depending on the number on people currently in the alliance. We stand together and will support each other.

Spots open-all

Please reply if you would like to join..=) thank you and i hope you will join Res Publica:)
Diplomacy:Selective only pacts who honor and communicate with each other will be accepted.
Recruitment: in the beginning not so picky, as the game progresses members will be kicked who are inactive.
Alliance Type: PLease do not think we are a defensive alliance who likes to grow cities.:p we will take what cities we wish but use wisdom in there selection..

Res Publica will always be around..=)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19569

will be starting the alliance a little later in the day. When i return from school..Maybe though i hope to start it at night once it opens as I will be coming back from NY on a trip.:)

any helpful suggestions or comments are apreciated.

DeletedUser

Hey Invictus, not seem you for a long time :)
Im still looking into alliances and not choosing for at least a day or 2 but im considering your alliance, How many members have you got already?

DeletedUser19569

lol..ahhh..i got like..25 members..;)

um..me...me..and...me..:)

DeletedUser19569

looking for experienced players who are know when to have fun and when to be serious about the game.
Feel free to message me with any questions about the alliance. Yes i like humor so if you got any dumb ones feel free to post here..:p

DeletedUser19569

who wants to join..come on I know you all do..=) southwest..we will be sooo totally AWESOME!!!!:p

DeletedUser19569

SO what does it take to get people to join a alliance..a premade..candy anyone?
:p i got lots and lots of candy..