rescources needed plz

DeletedUser46187

hi my world is katane. my city is isnooker. I am in ocean 64 my cords are 644, 463. due to being conquered I only have 1 city left on a island with no farms. can anyone spare me any rescources plz. ty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i've never seen anyone ask for resources here, so i sent you some :)

DeletedUser46187

then how can I get some if ppl I message wont reply

DeletedUser46187

cos im not in a alliance so I messaged random ppl hoping for help. some have helped, not everyone is a bully who only care about themselves In this game. I am unlucky to be In a ocean where 1 alliance has nearly monopolised it and I wont join a alliance which has so many rules its like being back at school. rather stay independent until im forced to start again. ty anyways

DeletedUser3300

He means Global Immortals.

Why he doesn't abandon this game and start on a new world is beyond my understanding. He'll never get anywhere with the situation he's in. His only city is on an island with no farms and he doesn't like the only alliance in his vicinity that could effectively protect him.

Having said that Global Immortals can't be very good. I mean, why isn't he being farmed out of existence? He can't protect himself, he has no alliance to protect him and people are filling up his warehouse. Talk about a free lunch.

And, David, before you accuse me of being a nasty bully too, this is a war game. The whole point of it is to attack other players. That's why being in an alliance is so important. Without one you're a very easy target, especially in a world with no troop morale like this one.