Reservation Feature - Feedback

DeletedUser21774

I have a question. I clicked on a random city to see how "reserve" works, per the recent upgrade.

Now I can't un-reserve it. There is a little undo swivel button next to the feature. However I click on it and it just confirms my reservation.

Maybe the city is truly unreserved and the bug is that it cannot show it. OR the undo reservation button does not work as programmed.

I sent in a support ticket, but was hoping the programming dept can check this out quicker and post here.

DeletedUser12324

Alliance tab - Reservations - at the right side of your reservation it will have an option to go to the attack planner and then an X to delete the reservation, works for me anyways

DeletedUser

dust ~

Do you have administrator rights to manage the reservations? The undo feature worked for me.

~ Lane

DeletedUser

I have administrator rights - the undo feature DOES NOT work for me. I am on Corinth, which servers are those of you on that are able to delete?

Also, my reservations show on the map, (city has gold icon in it) however, teammate reservations do not show on the map. I had expected they would based on announcement description. Are these type of reservations showing for anyone else?

DeletedUser12324

perhaps it takes a little while for them to show, like when you change the flag colour of an alliance etc

DeletedUser

I'm on Edessa.

When you click the undo button does it take you to another screen? Or does it just stay there (acts like there is no link?)

If you can please try to delete your cache and refresh browser.

Teammate reservations show as a blue icon instead of a gold icon.

~ Lane

Richard

Strategos
I've just tested the delete function in Chrome and Firefox without any issues.

Alliance > Reservations > Click the delete icon (the X) > Click on 'Delete' that appears > Yes.

I will feedback the process could be more fluid, I think the 'delete' step shouldn't appear, it should go Click X > Confirmation message.

DeletedUser23986

i didn't have editing reservation rights, until i edited my authorisations.

DeletedUser23986

Yeah, leaders will have to edit permissions for those they want to have administrator rights.

leaders themselves don't have administrator rights. You need to edit it for yourself too
grepo.JPG

Last edited:

DeletedUser21774

Thanks Phears. I DO have administrator rights, but another leader did as you suggested and killed the reservation for me.

I will check my authorizations and see if I have to manually give myself rights to unreserve as per someone else's comments on this thread.

DeletedUser

Unlike the new Menu bar (which sucks) ... the new conquest claim Reservation system looks very good !

I like the fact that you can change the default reservation period, and it seems pretty straight forward to administer (eg. reservations can be deleted, the Alliance form / Reservations tab list shows the remaining time on each reservation claim). You can even share reservations with other named alliances. A good addition to the game !

And Reservation claimants get an auto-generated message if their Reservation is deleted. Nice touch.
:cool:

ps. using Chrome browser in Pella world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have done the full round of clearing caches, etc. I have full rights in the alliance and res sys, but still can't delete any reservations (not even my own) Also have had a 'regular' alliance member create a reservation and they can't delete it even though it is theirs. Again this is on Corinth so I expect my problems are server specific.

ps - alliance member reservations are finally showing up (blue as expected)

DeletedUser12324

I haven't been given rights yet but could delete my own which is weird or right?

Do you use firefox? Grepolis seems to have least bugs on this.

DeletedUser

leaders themselves don't have administrator rights. You need to edit it for yourself too
View attachment 6872

I know but leaders have the rights to edit authorizations. Regular members do not therefore you can't change your permissions yourself unless you have that ability.

I have done the full round of clearing caches, etc. I have full rights in the alliance and res sys, but still can't delete any reservations (not even my own) Also have had a 'regular' alliance member create a reservation and they can't delete it even though it is theirs. Again this is on Corinth so I expect my problems are server specific.

ps - alliance member reservations are finally showing up (blue as expected)

Corbin ~

I'd suggest sending in a support ticket so a moderator can take a look.

I haven't been given rights yet but could delete my own which is weird or right?

Do you use firefox? Grepolis seems to have least bugs on this.

You can delete your own but no one elses.
I use Google Chrome if you're asking me.

~ Lane

DeletedUser30490

im using google chrome here and now the bugs affecting me :/
Now im really getting ,
i was trying to help a freind in conquest as well :supermad:

EDIT:well the positive part is that the forums getting more members :p

my theory for this,
bugs affecting according to your registration ;)
you register last it affects you first lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

I thought it was funny that I (as a founder) had to give myself rights :D

So far I like this system, seems very simple and easy to use. Gets rid of a whole claim tab in the forum, wich cleans that up and makes it easier to use in turn.
This is really nice.

DeletedUser

The reservation system, so far, is turning out nicely. It's neat and tidy, making it easy to view all current claims for your alliance. Plus, you can see any claims on the map so there's no way to accidentally claim another's claim. I'm liking this very much so far. Good job on this, guys.:p