Reservation Tool Is Voodoo Magic

DeletedUser

Anyone else feel this new Reservation tool is Voodoo magic? Because it seems like its has to be an amazing tool, but I am so use to forum claims its got me really nervous to even give it a try. Discuss.

Reservation Tool Guide

DeletedUser

Does it work?

Anyone else feel this new Reservation tool is Voodoo magic? Because it seems like its has to be an amazing tool, but I am so use to forum claims its got me really nervous to even give it a try. Discuss.

Reservation Tool Guide
I can reserve any city I want, ghost town or not but if I want to cancel my reservation I can no do it! Is it a bug or I am doing something wrong?
Also it is kind a weird if you can reserve city which is own by active player, what is the point of that?

DeletedUser

If you click on the "X" that lets you delete your reservation then a wee box should come up saying "delete reservation" or something, You need to click on that too ;)

DeletedUser27700

I can reserve any city I want, ghost town or not but if I want to cancel my reservation I can no do it! Is it a bug or I am doing something wrong?
Also it is kind a weird if you can reserve city which is own by active player, what is the point of that?

lmao!
What's the point of taking an active city? Oh man, that's funny :D

DeletedUser

I am playing world without colonize cities, you can take over only ghost city:p

DeletedUser

I actually didn't realize there was a international version of that world. My apologies.