Reservation tool

DeletedUser47571

OK, so yesterday, I reserved a city and spies on it.

My spy report came back as no troops and no defense. SWEET!! Especially on a 7800 poiint city.

Revolt started, CS landed. MINE!

2 mins later, another CS lands from somebody else and I am now getting emails from those people demanding the city back.

We have both reserved the city but neither of us can see it. I refuse to give the city because I did know it had been reserved.

Has anybody else had issues with this?

(The player who wanted it is now merged with us, me being in the academy and the other player being in main alliance)

DeletedUser47369

lol.

If you reserved the city and landed the CS then its your city, not Question.

You landed first and you reserved it. I dont see any problem with it.

Dont hand it over because someone tells to you as you followed the correct rules of engagement

DeletedUser47571

I haven't handed it over and I won't.

The guy who's CS it was seems happy enough, it is in our alliance now but his leaders is threatening to take all my cities. Hopefully, it is all cool now.

Have you ever had a similar issue?

DeletedUser47723

Tell the leader to go well you know himself... as the conquest rights are clear you land the cs first to the city that you reserved it is yours doesn't matter when you reserved it as long as it wasn't already reserved and could be seen its all good.

DeletedUser47571

The issues is that we had both reserved but neither could see. If it had beeen reserved when I found it, would never have taken it. End of

DeletedUser47369

The issues is that we had both reserved but neither could see. If it had beeen reserved when I found it, would never have taken it. End of

If you didnt have shared reservations its not your issue. Keep the city. you landed first when you reserved it

DeletedUser

The same thing happened to me not too long ago. The city is yours, it's a simple as that. If your leader has issues with that he's an idiot and you should probably be looking to join a decent alliance.

DeletedUser5819

it is between him and your previous leader. If they had an agreement and didn't administer it properly that is between them and not your fault. Requiring you to pay for their mistake would be very poor leadership.

Additionally, if it made someone else lose out, they, not you, should be making it up to him and helping him take an alternative.

It sounds like he is trying to save face by shouting at you, because that costs him nothing (except respect) instead of holding his hands up that he made an error, and helping to put it right, which might make his ego smart a little and cost him troops, but earn him respect.

DeletedUser47571

It turns out there is a second ... YES A SECOND form the same alliance who my Birs (Which I was using to support the city from potential revolts) killed his CS.

So that means 2 players, each knowing the other had reserved it, were trying to get a CS. I am a noob myself but surely they cannot argue with me about this if they themselves cannot see there own reservations?

DeletedUser47571

This is the original message, which was then forwarded to the second player who started having a cry.

Ten and me where working on it together. It was meant to go to me, then him when i lost my ships on your STUPID stack.
bully90 today at 12:58
So now, 2 players from the same alliance, who were both claiming to have reserved the same city are now both claiming I cannot have the city.

YOU WERE ATTACKING AN ALREADY RESERVED CITY FROM A PLAYER FROM YOUR OWN ALLIANCE.

As I said, it ain't my fault there was no reserve. I reserved myself, I took it. Stop being a cry baby.
AngelicDemise today at 12:54
I dont care, you cost me a cs and 15 light ships. If you wont repay me ill get the city. Well, at least ill see what evil thinks.
bully90 today at 12:52
As you can see, I have already had this conversation once.

If I had seen the reservation, I would not have touched it. Not my fault that reservations weren't shared.

(This message was forwarded)
TenThreeOne today at 09:30
cheers

no probs
bully90 today at 09:25
I will ask a mod in the forum

Again I am sorry dude, please, if you need help with another city then let me know..
TenThreeOne today at 09:24
yeah obviously

anyway never mind
bully90 today at 09:24
City reservation
Not reserved

Thats what it says mate. There must be something wrong with it ....
TenThreeOne today at 09:23
it says 'reveserved for me' are you looking at the same messgae ?
bully90 today at 09:22
As it says, not reserved. Please forward that to evilwithin?

bully90 today at 09:19
alliance ... Reservations tab and then in the top right corner there is a BB code thing.

Dude, if I had seen it, I assure you I would not have taken it.

I will help you take another city but please message Evilwithin and ask him to back off. It is not my fault I did not see your reservation. I saw an opportunity and took it. Can you blame me for that?
TenThreeOne today at 09:16
weird we see differnt stuff

how did you show a picture of the resevations . . i can show you what i have/see

doesnt matter anyway its in the alliance
bully90 today at 09:10
I have 3 pages of reservations.

As follows:

Your reservation is not there.

If it was, I would gladly give the city up, but it ain't, so I am sorry.
TenThreeOne today at 07:06
reservations

2nd tab

at the bottom

cant publish the report i got (not a batlle one)

this is what it reads

The city Ogi Dogi's city that you reserved has a new owner
The city Ogi Dogi's city, which you reserved has a new owner.

Former owner: Ogi Dogi

New owner: bully90

Go to the reservation tool

anyway . . doesnt matter too much .. someone in the Alli has the city
just used a lot of to clear that bastard
bully90 today at 06:57
There is NO reserve marker on my city. Nothing in the reservations either.
TenThreeOne today at 06:56
rofl

my marker is still there and has 5 days left to go . . so that cant be right
bully90 today at 06:54
There was no reserve yesterday when I reserved it myself
TenThreeOne today at 06:43
still has my res marker on it

did you clear it, no !
TenThreeOne today at 06:42
no eyes ? see the res marker ?
bully90 today at 06:41
Dude, you were literally 2 mins and 26 seconds after my CS landed .... Very close

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41856

Leadership didnt share reservations between the alliances.....Leadership is to blame. Unless the reservations are shared, neither alliance could see the other....IF SO, then EVERYONE (friend and enemy) would see ALL reservations.

Always issues with merges....move on to the next.

DeletedUser5819

In the end it is an internal issue. We can only give you moral support.

DeletedUser47369

lol I dont think you should be posting your Alliance reservations but thanks :)