respect your enemy

DeletedUser

Thought I would drum this one up. here go's the rules

list the enemy you have fought and why you respect them.

here go's.

the Barcas

cause he put up a good fight when we were at war now he's with us.

Inciatus

now I know I have given neg about him but I respect him cos even though he would be short on troops he never stopped helping his buddies even after I told him if he did I wouldnt take anymore of his cities lol

cant think of any more at this time but if I do will add

DeletedUser

People (my mum in particular) always say Kyemera - you are your own worst enemy at times.

Therefore I respect my worst enemy...who oddly happens to be myself....does this still count?

DeletedUser

Dirkdigger and Dgee21 because even though we were at war with each other we still managed to have a civil conversation.

And Ingame i respect sparkz because he has managed to hold off a few of Pathfinders CS's which is an achievement, but on this forum i don't respect him as much due to sometimes he can have a big mouth and not speak the full truth or give all the facts when asked to provide for some.

DeletedUser

Alex Stott, even though he can seem a bit arrogaat, he is a great player. Excellent ability to time everything with tactics that made it near impossible for me to identify the CS

DeletedUser

Inciantus! Because even though he had cities that were surrounded by his enemies he held on to them as long as he could(and it was a long time).

1 rep coming up.

DeletedUser

I forgot to mention some of the others I fought.

adancr - He never gave up and after several week finally took Boston now CD Matt

Alterra - Timed a CS withing a quarter second

joey - Good at timing his attacks

DeletedUser

Ohh Shazam!!! We constantly pounded him and he dealt with everything very well. He is a Monster BP eater. and giver. LOL!! thanks for all the fun you bad mo fo!!

DeletedUser3635

engaboy.. the guy is good. He knows how to time things and isn't afraid of a fight. We've had a little fun with each other through PM's and such. He's forwarded noob's onto me saying I can help them when they went to him, and I return them safely to him telling them he can give them pointers on taking inactives to become strong. He's our strongest enemy, and the inactive part was a joke of course. He's away on vacation now for the holidays, but looking forward to his return so we can continue the fun :)

DeletedUser11924

nottmforest78 all the way.

Ya right he is a D-bag, can't keep me down here diving

No but seriously ya i concur with diving engaboy tough to crack always active can't catch him offguard. Rowney getting tougher and timing well another tough one. Prodigalson is tough at times but he can be caught with pants down. He panicked there for awhile after losing four cities one night before he knew it but when he is active another one that can play decently. All these guys banter with me while attacking each other and its all in the game. No trash talk from any of them and much praise to them as they do to me. I found so far in the game the ones who pump their own egos up and need to threaten are usually the worst in the game *ahem* nottm

DeletedUser4577

DerekRisen001 - Guy is amazing at everything he does and quite a dangerous player! Dont want to encounter this one!!

:D

DeletedUser6029

Just to keep you on target I will bite you noob!!!!!

Derekrisen001 - good natured enemy...PIA as an enemy, but sharing good laughs as we attempt to send each other to our respective insurance agents :D

DeletedUser14366

Rowney & Engaboy- took my cities timed every thing out perfectly (almost made me cry) was my first time lol Rowney was kind through it all. :]]]]]

DeletedUser

Halifaxd - As much as I hate to admit it, He defended really well against attacks. his stronghold is impressive

DeletedUser

JoeyW- cause when I first met him he was a noob but now we he's seen the light he has become a great player.

You Keep What you kill

DeletedUser

Rodus - When I was in ROTI we fought over an unallied player's city for about a week. We each lost several conquest ships each.

Once I moved to Trinity, Rodus let me take the city. A man of honor.

Also, first post in forum!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
Rodus - When I was in ROTI we fought over an unallied player's city for about a week. We each lost several conquest ships each.

Once I moved to Trinity, Rodus let me take the city. A man of honor.

Also, first post in forum!

traitor, nahh I don't mind really

DeletedUser6029

PMSL @ Derekrisen001

I just caught the rep. I can't rep you back, but I will bet "Flo" against the "gecko" any day!! Bring it on big daddy!!!!!

DeletedUser

left out

Was feeling a little left out, then realized most of the people who have faced me have quit :).

And I haven't fought anyone who has been posting here, only person I could think of who I have faced off against who still plays is -Jack-ere09- and Neyda.

Neyda Is a good player and shouldn't be underestimated(like I did once). -Jack-ere09- is just someone who is hard to catch off guard and very willing to support his friends.

DeletedUser

I realised I never added my own so I have a list.

Die Xerxes. good at dodging but humble when losses a city or keeps it (most of the time:p)
Tukim. We have bullied him out of 36 but he hasn't smack talked once despite him losing LOTS of cities. Got to respect that
Shino-x. Great guy to get on with and fight.