respect your enemy

DeletedUser8467

I will have to say i respect Halifaxd greatly, he is the only player to ever stop my CS (some have temporarily stoped me, but never kept the town i was after)

I have never encounterd such a defence before. So much that i have changed my entire location in other oceans, to try for the same (wont be as good as no) set up.

Kudos Hal :)

DeletedUser6029

I will have to say i respect Halifaxd greatly, he is the only player to ever stop my CS (some have temporarily stoped me, but never kept the town i was after)

I have never encounterd such a defence before. So much that i have changed my entire location in other oceans, to try for the same (wont be as good as no) set up.

Kudos Hal :)

unless you decided you like them....then you got all warm and fuzzy inside, left you feeling all "Emptee"....hahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Thanks Dave. your attacks are the most interesting yet. good luck with your fortress.

DeletedUser

lol found this again and made me think of one of my worst enemies I have found in ep all credit go's to timmyk
who when I started on his alliance he didn't do much then it was like a boom went off this guy just flew off the map. One min he had 2 cities next he had 6 then 10 then 14 in such a short space of time

I have to hand it to him he seemed like he never missed an attack on him once he got going. I would like to think I motivated him being his enemy ahh well this is :pro:

hats off to this player I say and I know a few which would agree

DeletedUser

thanks alex:) i have to admit that the ease in which you were taking cities off paths forced someone to come and take the fight to you, that someone ended up being me. had a lot of fun in the process!
i geuss you were the catalyst for me getting into this game properly, was pretty hard down in 47/48 to find an enemy so i had to move! so 46 it was