Responce to mrstazbabe mass mail

DeletedUser48421

mrstazbabe today at 14:22

Hi

I would like to introduce myself, my name is mrstazbabe and I am the new Head Recruitment Officer for the coalition of alliances abcd I, abcd II & abcd III, who are currently 24th, 47th & 54th in the world .

In ocean 65 we are currently in the position of 12th and are moving fast in taking over cities and oceans, we want you to be a part of this growing alliance.

In ocean 66 we are currently in the positions of 4th, 13th & 17th and are moving fast in taking over cities and oceans, we want you to be a part of this growing alliance.

In ocean 75 we are currently in the positions of 4th, 10th & 13th and are moving fast in taking over cities and oceans, we want you to be a part of this growing alliance.

In ocean 76 we are currently in the positions of 1st, 5th & 7th and are moving fast in taking over cities and oceans, we want you to be a part of this growing alliance.

WHY should you come to us and not one of the other alliances?
I'll tell you why......
Currently we are taking on a large operation where we are sweeping through the four oceans, we are encouraging people to join us and taking cities that need to be taken.
We would like for you to join us and gain cities, BP and make new friends while we do this.
We are loyal to our members and in times of trouble we will rally around to protect you or if you wish to take over a city but could do with a wingman, then this is the alliance for you.
By coming to us not only will you make our alliance stronger, but it also means that you will become an even bigger player with the opportunity to take bigger and better cities with the support of the alliance. Come to us and we will do our best to help you by defending you or move you into a more protected area within our alliance. You do need to be an active player and be willing to help when needed. You must also read the forum daily as this is the heartbeat of our alliance.
This is really an offer that you must think hard about.

***This offer stands until Sunday 21st December 2014 23:00 GMT***

If you decide you would like to join, please contact collect78900abcd III and explain that I have sent you.

I hope to see you within our alliances.
MrsTaz
Head Recruitment

stacembryant today at 15:40

Wow I feel like I am in a bar and a creepy guy is trying to pick me up....If you think that is gonna work on this alliance, you are sadly mistaken..We are small but mighty and will not give in to the likes of you...No amount of roofies you put in our drink we will not go home with you. As for thinking long and hard about it no thanks I am sure I will get a better offer sooner or later.

thanks for the free drinks
stace

DeletedUser6653

LOL this is to funny but hey he has a plan but hope he knows skimming is an act of war in all alliances.

DeletedUser27128

Seriously? Good thing I decided to leave this server.

Have to give credit to them for writing a message this long though.. lol

DeletedUser48246

I think this was quite a good message to send. It was personal and not your standard blind INVITE everybody. The alliance it was sent to was only 5 members at that time and the alliance it was from was much bigger at the time (was sent to all members). Also who could ever think MRS means a male, I know some people do it to get sympathy however you should never assume that and if they want to be know as a women let them lol.

DeletedUser

sign me up for this. He is a man/woman of many talents and I want to be apart of this to the end, where do I sign up?