Responses To Down-Rep Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

09-09-2010 09:18 PM those arnt my boundaries they are way farther than that. muslims are wrong, and they shouldnt be in this country. you hate my guts and you know who i am but for the heck of it. Chalna

lol...?

he repped me for it too x]

epik fail.

DeletedUser

09-09-2010 09:18 PM those arnt my boundaries they are way farther than that. muslims are wrong, and they shouldnt be in this country. you hate my guts and you know who i am but for the heck of it. Chalna

lol...?

epik fail.

Ignorance is bliss? It's that kind of comment that makes me hate humanity.

DeletedUser4013

Let's try to focus on the DH please. Or if this topic is coming to an end, please say so.

DeletedUser

The title is about down-rep messages in general and the origonal post was commenting on one specific down-rep and did not exactly make it significant that it was for DRH only.

DeletedUser

Let's try to focus on the DH please. Or if this topic is coming to an end, please say so.

This chapter is finished for now.

Until DH is called upon again by the helpless civilians of Forum Grepolis, to help fight spam and rep crime, he will return to his true identity, forever only mods will know...

DeletedUser

Only MODs will know? :(

Wasn't this in the Off-Topic section?

Anyway How does DH do what (s)he does. Why does DH do it? Where did (s)he get the rep?

Is DH really a 'Hero'? We might never know....:(....

Aicy

Strategos
The title is about down-rep messages in general and the origonal post was commenting on one specific down-rep and did not exactly make it significant that it was for DRH only.

Yeah, and the original thread name was something like "THIS TIME BE WENT TOO FAR!!!!" but a mod changed it. :(

So... I think DH is... Anmolr? No... Ummm...

DeletedUser

there is a new down rep thing. the "fail gang" any body else been hit by them?

DeletedUser

Yeah, and the original thread name was something like "THIS TIME BE WENT TOO FAR!!!!" but a mod changed it. :(

So... I think DH is... Anmolr? No... Ummm...

i know who it is
and you probly do as well

DeletedUser

lol...?

epik fail.

um i plus reped you on purpose i dont really de rep

DeletedUser340

who cares? they will get it taken away in the end and rep means nothing anyway.

DeletedUser909

Um, Sereton? You're not at max rep. Not by a long shot. In fact, you're only at "a splendid one to behold." There are four more levels and the last one will take a long time to reach. :)

DeletedUser

Hey Betsy! Long time no see!

P.S. could you please help me get that fabled 15th bar?

begging for rep eh?

so i see you arent popular for the quality of your post but instead because you beg for it and people give it to you in the end out of annoyance.

correct me if i am mistaken.

DeletedUser

Usually people don't rep people who suck, no matter how much the person in question begs.

My posts have a specific quality in which I use to hipnotise other people to crave the honour in repping me.

Status
Not open for further replies.