Resurrect Kappa Forums

DeletedUser

I opened this thread to gather some information about things we could do to liven up Kappa forums. :D It's too late to do anything Christmas related, but I'm open to all suggestions.

I liked the threads player hall of fame and rising rookie. I'm thinking about requesting to have a sub-forum made. Maybe we could have a poll to see who (2-3 members) will be inducted for December.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We could always play pin the tail on the mod..
xD

In all seriousness, it's too late to do anything about Christmas but what about the new year? A thread were players make predictions about what will happen in the new year regarding Kappa players and Kappa alliances

DeletedUser13729

pnp-s and war topics seem to be the most popular kind of topic.

DeletedUser6156

no one has an interesting story that their willing to share :D

DeletedUser13729

not enough large-scale war for kappa forum-users maybe.

Idk. Our war with dark/shade is rather large scale . Confederate is whipping caesars dudes. Chillax is finishing off hashassins or whatever to be honest. And i honestly do not know what is going on at the other rim oceans beside 64.

DeletedUser12858

The problem with Kappa is that we absolutely have no idea what's happening in rim oceans.

Not enough people from there are reporting about wars and stuff...

DeletedUser11965

hass is gone by now, vrod is killling shade and dark, we are in an all out war against pk..

DeletedUser5061

I think good active forums comes from rivalry between alliances but in this world everyone was so united against -BS- that once that was over there was no real rivalry left (in the forums at least). Same thing happend Iota for while after TCK was over so it's just gonna take time for new rivalries to form (you know genuine dislike). i think anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hai :p
In a desperate attempt to bring Kappa back to life I will be making some new threads. Normally its "Top 12 alliances", but I want grepostats screen shots. So I will make them today :D not at the same times but the screenshots are from 2-13

DeletedUser

Look at Theta... Great example of a working forum.
We have had 4 wars declared the the last 3 days... :D

People just seem not to be posting here.

Also, i can't log in cos i says Kappa is being upgraded to a new version, hopefully will be 2.0. That will get people talking.

DeletedUser

Things are starting to liven up in kappa, at least they will in the next few weeks.

DeletedUser

Fire, go and spam some other world's forum. You are not in it because if you played in Kappa, even the crimsons would have rimmed you in no time. Go and look for a morale world...