Resurrect Kappa Forums

DeletedUser

Kappa is lookin more and more dead i remember when it was a fresh realm war here war there It's always fun when a new realm start's but for some reason i just can't leave kappa Got alot of good people here

DeletedUser18357

I only know about my alliance rogue not much else but we are in war with PE #1 alliance and 5kp not that big also IK they are our main enemies. i like to fight 5kp in o52(SW)

DeletedUser

Reading these depressing comments is kinda sad... Well when something interesting comes up Ill post it. Oceans alliance/warriors/pirtate Vs. Enigma is a boring topic. At war with them and in the last week have not received a single attack...

DeletedUser

Well the forums are not dead anymore. Thanks to the Crimsons (to cabz specially as he is the only crimson in the forum)....its like Real Madrid all over again :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well the forums are not dead anymore. Thanks to the Crimsons (to cabz specially as he is the only crimson in the forum)....its like Real Madrid all over again :D

thanks buddy :) im here to entertain and make it fun :)
:pro:and if we cannot enjoy playing then what is the point in playing ?

computer_geek.jpg

DeletedUser

well the League of Corinth MK2 has been attacking crimsons for a long while....rather boring besides for a few small skirmishes...

DeletedUser

pheonix alliance is kicking strike force and pe around the place.

DeletedUser

kappa wouldnt happen to be done now would it (think)

should i poke u all with a stick ???? :(

DeletedUser11965

Kappas been dead since I was here..add in 1-2 more years, its not dead...whats a better word for this my scholar (a pebble)

DeletedUser27621

Kappa has 370 players, once a world drops below 300 the world is doomed.

Sorry folks but I can't see Kappa lasting longer than 6 months.

Source Grepostats