Retiring from the Game.

DeletedUser15302

This is my first time opening a thread and probably would be the last aswell on Theta.
Real life matters have got into my way and i have finally decided to retire the game for good,however i will not be deleting my account,i might get back to the game in future,who knows..so i wanted to post about this while i can..

I know not much people would be really caring about this,as i have been a headache for alot of the players in theta,but i wanted to post about this because i wanted to apologise to all those that i might have been rude to in the game at some point while i have been playing,apologies for my mass mails,apologies for my rude behaviors at times...etc it was just a game nothing personal,and sometimes i had to use those methods as propagenda to servive.I hope everyone understands that.

it has been great playing in this world,And i appreciate every moment that i have played with my guys in this game,i hope we will continue contacting each other,and our good times would not be ended here.

my best regards,
Salahuldeen.

DeletedUser19042

I don't know you ingame but i'm sure we will all miss you!!!
Have a nive life in RL!!

DeletedUser

Good riddance. Good luck in your real life, you weren't much more than an annoyance on here.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You were always pretty decent to me... Never really got a chance to fight with you, have fun, good luck.

DeletedUser10902

Explains why you weren't responding to my messages.

Good luck in your life adventures.

DeletedUser

We will miss you, it always sucks when theta loses a great member

DeletedUser

So Mean Cob :(

Bye Dude :3

Like he said- he was rude and annoying. He sent out mass mails to our alliance, yet did nothing in the game itself. He enjoyed bothering people and got off on making people mad. How many alliances was he kicked out if?

Great member Strico? I think not.....

DeletedUser11886

Lol I Know That But Don't Be So Mean To Him, Hes Leaving :3... When I Moved From My Old School Everyone, Even my worst enemies said bye and no mean things and most times they would miss me the most... although the Archenemies who i was competing for 1# in class just were happy i was going... oh well.

DeletedUser

it's just a game so when someone leave i try to remember the good things and times :) good luck in RL sala!

DeletedUser15302

Ahh,I don't want to be dragged back into this again,just wanna say one thing,Glad i have made alot of enemies happy with my departure.

DeletedUser

Good Luck mate in your real life...you may come back anytime..

DeletedUser

it's just a game so when someone leave i try to remember the good things and times :) good luck in RL sala!

True... Sala you were a fierce fighter, and led a successful alliance, which that alone is a great achievement. I still don't like you but you deserve some credit for that. Its to bad you ended up leaving TL, we could have worked together really well.

Good luck

DeletedUser13076

Even though I admittedly have absolutely NO CLUE who you are as we have never bantered nor conversed, it is a sad day to see a NON Sim-City player leave the game for whatever reason. Good Luck in all that you do.

DeletedUser

Good bye good friend

20.10.11, 18:37 #1
Sala
This is my first time opening a thread and probably would be the last aswell on Theta.
Real life matters have got into my way and i have finally decided to retire the game for good,however i will not be deleting my account,i might get back to the game in future,who knows..so i wanted to post about this while i can..

I know not much people would be really caring about this,as i have been a headache for alot of the players in theta,but i wanted to post about this because i wanted to apologise to all those that i might have been rude to in the game at some point while i have been playing,apologies for my mass mails,apologies for my rude behaviors at times...etc it was just a game nothing personal,and sometimes i had to use those methods as propagenda to servive.I hope everyone understands that.

it has been great playing in this world,And i appreciate every moment that i have played with my guys in this game,i hope we will continue contacting each other,and our good times would not be ended here.

my best regards,
Salahuldeen.

Sala good bye old friend well said.Good luck in real life.:cool:

:pro:Nice to play with people like you.Cheers.

DeletedUser

Sala..

A joke at best. Your mass mails made me laugh. Happy trails!!!

DeletedUser12404

:pro: bye bye SALLY!!! ;)
i wonder what will happen to TK... :eek::eek: