Retreat!

DeletedUser

I have to say we need to negotiate an absolute cease fire with all alliances in this world!

We are weary, we have had enough! Its so sad to say but enough is enough please.

Don't give us anymore punishment please we beg you. this has gone on long enough for the whole world to be against the Syndicate is just too much!

Do you know i actually now have about 30 biremes out defending others! And some of my peeps are up to the same!

Why this is unacceptable!

Those kind of numbers we cannot keep up with guys and gals so give us a break please!

Not to mention the heartache and dear loss of one of our most treasured members owenpaul1, who gave almost nothing but asked for everything. We miss you buddy! We hope you do well in Tampax Power. (I can't remember the name sorry if i got it wrong)

I wish it weren't the case we had to push Saints members into VM mode to survive, i truly deeply regret that man! From the bottom of my heart, your missing sooo much dude! But don't worry, spy attempts every hour for when you get back ;)

I also wish -V3- didn't have some Aims in their hearts........Xene007 is one wrathful lady guys! and you know hell hath no fury for a woman scorned! :eek: So watch out when she returns! :eek:

But please guys ok, enough of the big hits!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

I think this world needs to create one huge alliance of alliances, everyone join together, a world filled with peace and love, everyone holding hands singing "we are the world". Far too many needless lives are being lost.

Life has become cheap, even little me lost 2000 troops last night, didnt bat an eyelid, no words, no pause for thought, no minutes silence. Human life has become worthless.

I call on all the alliances, Syndicate, Saints, V3, Dark Angels, everyone, to come together, sit down, hold hands, and sing kumbaya

*dim staggers off into the night singing*

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

*hic*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

This is quite clearly a thread for the rantings of the insane lol

DeletedUser

Maybe we could do our wars in trade? The person who can trade the most wins? :D

DeletedUser23413

I also wish -V3- didn't have some Aims in their hearts........Xene007 is one wrathful lady guys! and you know hell hath no fury for a woman scorned! :eek: So watch out when she returns! :eek:

She's back and the punishment finished. Let the trade war begin :D

Last edited: