Retribution

DeletedUser

watch out we are retribution

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tired of noob leaders? Join me, I'll give you cities!!! weeeeeeeeee

DeletedUser31161

oh oekullukeo, you have been so important to me. you are one of my best farms :)

DeletedUser31161

as tommy said... i got rebuild my units first and i will clear out those nasty swords.

spying helps a lot

DeletedUser

not this world another where im a farm but he has never attacked me

DeletedUser31161

wow this guy is an idiot. you dont keep up with the news do you. have you even looked around at the second best alliance in the ocean. do you even see there name. *facepalm*

DeletedUser31161

no im not any more. unfortunately. an opportunity opened to play with friends in Troy and i took it. I am unlike u people in this speed 3 where i can be on 24/7. i have RL to attend to too.

DeletedUser

srry.. i dont mean to offend anyone.. but i cant resist to post this

nooboc.jpg

if anyone is offended.. i am sorry again

DeletedUser

Ha!

(I really just wanted to put "Ha!", but it's making me have at least five characters before it will post. Perhaps I should have put...nevermind, I was looking for an emoticon that I could have posted five times, but there really isn't one that accurately conveys enthusiastic surprise. If someone makes an emoticon that achieves this, submits it, and has it approved by the Grepo gods, then I would like to be notified so that I may edit this post to be five of those. Thank you.)

DeletedUser

wow this guy is an idiot. you dont keep up with the news do you. have you even looked around at the second best alliance in the ocean. do you even see there name. *facepalm*

you have a 438points also you still have beginners protection so............ you idiot and stop trying to act hardcore, start playing grepolis instead wasting your life on forums............ you noob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

you have a 438points also you still have beginners protection so............ you idiot and stop trying to act hardcore, start playing grepolis instead wasting your life on forums............ you noob

Hey xD, we all love the forums