returning player

DeletedUser

So I used to play ages ago, but gave my account away when law school got too busy. I have recently returned and created a new game account, but since the person I gave my game account to didnt use the forum account I still have it. So I think Ill be playing here (even though im starting late). See you all in game.

DeletedUser829

Rho wasn't ages ago, Alpha was ages ago, where titans roamed the seas, where alliances could have over 1000 members, where there were NO time limits between spells... A man would see his 8,000 point polis drop to 100 points in 10 minutes if he off the wrong alliance. Before ghost towns, before Morale, before rules on the public forums and where a person could imitate employees of Inno games and mods and not even get a warning... that was ages ago.

Rho? that was like so 2011

DeletedUser

Rho wasn't ages ago, Alpha was ages ago, where titans roamed the seas, where alliances could have over 1000 members, where there were NO time limits between spells... A man would see his 8,000 point polis drop to 100 points in 10 minutes if he off the wrong alliance. Before ghost towns, before Morale, before rules on the public forums and where a person could imitate employees of Inno games and mods and not even get a warning... that was ages ago.

Beta was a long time ago as well. I remember the days of Bolt Wars as you had about 4 oceans between you and the target with around 500 of your players between

DeletedUser27700

Wait a sec, excuse my noob question; You could bolt people with no time in-between spells? :eek: That's crazy!

DeletedUser

yep, MRAs would bolt people from 8k to 100 points in a day. It could get rough back then. That is when it was originally dubbed noobish or MRAish

DeletedUser829

That's when the game was actually fun, when Inno implemented MOrale onto those worlds, and created the Ghost City idea it wrecked those worlds. Those worlds say over 60% of the population leave within 2 weeks of that patch :(

DeletedUser

Okay why can't I access any worlds except alpha, beta, gamma, and delta?

Okay so I can either access Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta; or using a different account and on a different server (grepois.net instead of us.grepolis) I can access the Third Gen worlds (but all the decent setting worlds are full. Sigh, not my day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

grepolis.us is a whole different server and Doesn't have a relation to this forum :p

DeletedUser

grepolis.us is a whole different server and Doesn't have a relation to this forum :p

Yeah I figured that out, I still can't play on this world though because there are apparently 20,001 people on it, somehow I don't think they are all active, but still I am a bit disappointed.

DeletedUser829

Inno should adjust their scaling a bit. I know of about 50 people who created seperate accounts just to test the placement bug, and left their villages to rot while they play on their main one.

Inno should implement if under 300 points and points haven't moved for 1 day - kick.

DeletedUser

I would be happy with under 300, no movement in 3 days ghost and free up the spot.

DeletedUser

Hmm so apparently they fixed the spawning bug, cause I got the direction I chose.

DeletedUser5554

Maybe inno should just not cap player involvement then the game would get interesting fast as new players would join exciting worlds or try to make their stake at a dominated world like Gamma.

DeletedUser

Remind me to rep you.

DeletedUser

Okay so let met get this straight, 2010 was ages ago, but 2011 was not? Okay so I played an age ago (assuming 2010 was at least 2 ages ago 2011 must have been an age ago).

DeletedUser14283

Alpha to Delta were defo some of the best worlds lol, where the rim really meant the RIM.

Now worlds maybe fill to the 30's if your lucky. You haven't lived if you weren't in a proper full world. A lot more war, a lot more drama and a hell of a lot more fun... ah the good old days...

Now back to sitting in my rocking chair and thinking of past times :cool: