Rev fail...

DeletedUser

Just remember there are always two sides to every story. I've seen abuses from both sides of every war I've been involved in. Being in DeB I can rationalize why we were right and the other side was wrong. And in my mind I can back it up with facts, proof, and all kinds of evidence. However, because so much lies in the eye of the beholder I am going to assume that the people on the other end of the spectrum can to. I will vouch that we have never made a decision that we did not believe was not necessary and right and within the terms that were spelled out. However, I also understand that we may not have always been right or viewed things from the right light. We've never set out to purposefully break an agreement or find and excuse to. We've always believed we were making the best decision possible with the information and evidence we've had at hand. Unlike for instance, the counsel meetings of Riot trying to figure out the best way to find a reason to break the NAP between our alliances and attack.

Right or wrong it is what it is. Being a leading alliance many are going to be angry and have a preconceived negative image of us; but I do honestly believe of it is just seeing things from different perspectives. I ask everyone just to keep an open mind. Perhaps other are right and we truly are evil nooby back stabbers; or perhaps we are honorable aggressives (as I like to believe) BUT regardless of where the real truth is; there is always multiple points of view to every issue and story.

DeletedUser

Just remember there are always two sides to every story. I've seen abuses from both sides of every war I've been involved in. Being in DeB I can rationalize why we were right and the other side was wrong. And in my mind I can back it up with facts, proof, and all kinds of evidence. However, because so much lies in the eye of the beholder I am going to assume that the people on the other end of the spectrum can to. I will vouch that we have never made a decision that we did not believe was not necessary and right and within the terms that were spelled out. However, I also understand that we may not have always been right or viewed things from the right light. We've never set out to purposefully break an agreement or find and excuse to. We've always believed we were making the best decision possible with the information and evidence we've had at hand. Unlike for instance, the counsel meetings of Riot trying to figure out the best way to find a reason to break the NAP between our alliances and attack.

Right or wrong it is what it is. Being a leading alliance many are going to be angry and have a preconceived negative image of us; but I do honestly believe of it is just seeing things from different perspectives. I ask everyone just to keep an open mind. Perhaps other are right and we truly are evil nooby back stabbers; or perhaps we are honorable aggressives (as I like to believe) BUT regardless of where the real truth is; there is always multiple points of view to every issue and story.

I shouldnt of left otherwise I'd voice my opinion HERE^

DeletedUser

Haha! *sniff sniff* smell a little ego? (loving your own opinions :p)

Wish you hadn't left. I may not have agreed with everything you said... But really no one could - you said exactly how you felt and didn't try to butter up any story to stop anyone from feeling "hurt." Guess too many took that way too personally. Tsk tsk. I think some people forget this is a game.