Review of heroes

DeletedUser46442

I can't wait to get my first hero, This will be an interesting world! :)

DeletedUser3303

atalanta: travel speed increase, a gamechanger if you ask me, with this, a lighthouse, cartho and an army travel speed, your CS will go as fast as a slow transport, good luck ID'ing a CS from a fake 10/10

Not playing this world, but could not agree more here, looking at hero wiki, this was my fav.
Lighthouse (15%) + island move speed quest (30%) + cartography (10%) + atalanta (30%) + helmet of invis (10%) = 95% less travel time to spot, so good luck spotting that CS to snipe

DeletedUser

Not playing this world, but could not agree more here, looking at hero wiki, this was my fav.
Lighthouse (15%) + island move speed quest (30%) + cartography (10%) + atalanta (30%) + helmet of invis (10%) = 95% less travel time to spot, so good luck spotting that CS to snipe
bring out a unit speed 4 server why don't you, by the time you turn around and make a cup of coffee and come back you could be under siege! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Percentages do not stack in that manner. 2 15% reductions do not equal a 30% reduction. It would be a 15% reduction off the first 15% reduction.