Revolt Draft (2012)

DeletedUser5061

my only concern is splitting up of friends will lead to spies but its still onn (even though it might be a while).

DeletedUser

In-game Name: Brigado
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role: Let's see
Would You Like To Be A Founder:
What Will The Alliance be called: Order of Chaos If they join
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead: Anyone who want to be in Order of Chaos
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: OA It's not Over Acting. Organized and Aggressive rather.

DeletedUser

my only concern is splitting up of friends will lead to spies but its still onn (even though it might be a while).

Hmm, yea good point. Although, players can potentially be in the same alliance as friends.

DeletedUser23516

I personally think this is a good idea, but there is still some faults.

1. These equal alliances will consist of some of the best players in Grepolis and it will make it impossible for other alliances as there will be one in each ocean(I am assuming)
2. They could just pact with eachother and make above easier.
3. Once they beat eachother, one alliance will be at the top. Again

DeletedUser

In-game Name: Apollo026
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Yeah
Would You Like A Leadership Role: Only if we really need one...
Would You Like To Be A Founder: No

I don't know if this is still going on, but if it is, I'm in!

DeletedUser

1. These equal alliances will consist of some of the best players in Grepolis and it will make it impossible for other alliances as there will be one in each ocean(I am assuming)
2. They could just pact with eachother and make above easier.
3. Once they beat eachother, one alliance will be at the top. Again

1- One in each main ocean yea. This leaves the rim for other alliances, which is not necessarily a bad thing. And Hero worlds dont seem to have the same volume of players as normal worlds- 5000 people instead of 30000. S it shouldnt matter so much.
2- Yea they can, but i cannot see any more than two pacting. Anymore and it cuts down their targets, and top alliances avoid pacts anyway.... 2v2 seems alright.
3- An alliance has to be on top.... It is the rule of ranking lol. But yea i understand. But this creates a more even battlefield.... For example Athens.... NmE joined, and were the top of the rankings from the start, and they still are.(3 months on) If another strong premade had joined, it may have created a more competitive world. But hindsight is always a guess lol.

DeletedUser

US summer?? What country are you referring to?? :p I personally would prefer to wait a few months, cos im a bit busy in RL, but also it provides time for people to practice in HW's, and devise appropriate strategies, cos its a bit different to a normal world. Ex: I would never build two cities on the same island...

DeletedUser

Hope im not late for this, just took a look at this thread and sounds really cool

In-game Name: studpuppy4427
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: heck ya!
Would You Like A Leadership Role: If this starts during the summer months then yes because i can be highly active.
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank) See above ^
What Will The Alliance be called: Name/Open To Suggestions how bout Pro Vita?
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead: Some of the friends i made in PB in corinth before RL forced me away eg. Pythag or alpha911
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: highly organized, aggressive, expansive and hopefully successful :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8790

I think the problem is what you and I discussed the likelihood of a revolt HW coming out anytime soon is very low.

DeletedUser

A new world called naxos is coming out. Its revolt but i dunno if its a heroworld.

DeletedUser

In-game Name:Sparta1234567891011
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award:Yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role:No
Would You Like To Be A Founder: Yes, I'm probably underqualified though.
What Will The Alliance be called: Army of Horrors
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead: Anyone experienced and willing to have a long term alliance
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: Anything goes, adapting to whatever players join

Is this still on?

DeletedUser

In-game Name: VisionarySine
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Working on it.
Would You Like A Leadership Role: If it is needed of me then yes.
Would You Like To Be A Founder:
What Will The Alliance be called:
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead:
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be:

DeletedUser

May aswell if this is going ahead xD
(Do not look at my Grepostats, I will explain all below ;D)

In-game Name: ShadowMelik
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role: Yes
Would You Like To Be A Founder: Yes
What Will The Alliance be called: To start with 'Honour and Power', if the members want to change the name then that's fine too :)
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead: Anybody with at least minor leading experience, I would also promote people who I deem fit after at least a few weeks of server opening.
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: HaP is based highly on respect not only for your team-mates but also for your foes. I find that wars are alot more fun if you can joke around with the operation while farming their hides :D.

I asked for you not to look at my grepostats as I no longer play any of the worlds I did well on...

On Delphi I was a top 100 player for both BP and points. I started of as the recruiter for Beta Wolves (sister alliance of Wolf Pack the #1 alliance at the time.) After a month(ish) with Beta Pack (and multiple arguments with the leaders) I joined an emerging Elite alliance called Super Novaz. Another 2-3 weeks later I left the world to lead an alliance on Ephesus. One fairly well known player you can ask for proof of this is mandem.

On Ephesus I co-founded the alliance 'Honour and Power' with my brother (who left the game after 6-8 weeks). By the time BP ended on December 18th we held the #1 spot for ABP and Points. Under my leadership we lost the top spot for points on two occasions, the first time was in late December when we lost it for 2 days to 'Lords of Loyalty' and the second time was in February for 2-3 days to 'Dire Wolves'. 'Honour and Power' have never lost the top spot for ABP. I left Ephesus on March the 27th. You can ask any member of 'Honour and Power' to validate this. (You may also ask Eclipse if he pops his head in as he was a leader at HaP for around a month and a half, you may also ask Nalahawk...or any other player on Ephesus :D).

Ok now you can look at my grepostats and shake your head in disgust ;).

DeletedUser5061

New Hero world - Bellerophon opening and if it is speed 2/3 revolt then its on like donky kong. However slight change in plans, screw everyone I want the best players on my team and laugh in the faces of noobs. I wanna close down the server and not give outsiders the chance to grow. It will be called *para bellum* or R4GE depanding on how many of my team want in.

I will have a huge and by huge I mean blacklist and anyone on it on't be coming of it so anyone ho has problem with it don't bother asking to join.

If you are up for it, then say your in those who are good enough know who they are.