Revolt Draft (2012)

DeletedUser

Read the first post.

Dai, with the help of some ingame mods, will choose the 4 best founders.

DeletedUser19554

hmm why can't it be world speed 1 and unit speed 3 because that would help us deafeat the silly noobs more faster and easier right because our troops get their faster but them simming takes a lot longer lol

DeletedUser5061

Speed 1 is too slow PnP wise, you say you are gonna kill someone and you do it but it has taken so long everyone has forgotton about it.

DeletedUser

n-game Name: Krenzia
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role: no
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank)
What Will The Alliance be called: Name/Open To Suggestions
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead:
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be:

DeletedUser

hmm why can't it be world speed 1 and unit speed 3 because that would help us deafeat the silly noobs more faster and easier right because our troops get their faster but them simming takes a lot longer lol

speed 2 unit speed 2 means your actual speed is 2*2=4
which is more then speed 1 unit speed 1*3=3

ps:-I think this is how it works

DeletedUser

speed 2 unit speed 2 means your actual speed is 2*2=4
which is more then speed 1 unit speed 1*3=3

ps:-I think this is how it works

It's not :p

speed means at what rate you get resources and how long buildings, troops and ships take to build. The world speed does not affect the unit travelling time.

Unit speed means how fast units travel. So if a slinger on an unit speed 1 world takes 40 mins to get from A to B, it will only take him 20 mins on an unit speed 2 world.

DeletedUser345

speed means at what rate you get resources and how long buildings, troops and ships take to build. The world speed does not affect the unit travelling time.

Unit speed means how fast units travel. So if a slinger on an unit speed 1 world takes 40 mins to get from A to B, it will only take him 20 mins on an unit speed 2 world.

No skully i think it was adam or gordon who said that unit speed is world speed times unit speed... :heh:

DeletedUser20849

In-game Name:Rgaff
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award:yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role:Yes
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank)sure why not :D
What Will The Alliance be called: Name/Open To Suggestions Silver fulminate(type of explosive) and yes open to suggestions
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead:A want would be masquerade002 as help/co founder
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be:A small,elite alliance very well upkept and no slacking or the boot with ya (serious play is my game though i joke to much whilst on the forum but dont take me lightly) :)

DeletedUser

In-game Name: Jubier1 - I will get a new one though.
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award:yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role:No, I prefer being lead.
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank) No.
What Will The Alliance be called:
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be:

Although Atticus X has a great pre-made and he's a excellent player I dislike Conquest so hopefully we might get a revolt hero world.

Aicy

Strategos

Skully don't embarass yourself. :p

It's unit speed multiplied by world speed guys.

Aicy

Strategos
Is anyone here on a speed 3 unit speed 1 world?

I'm on a speed 1 unit speed 3 world and want to see if my units are three times faster or not.

DeletedUser

like to play in conquest world

In-game Name: Alpertos
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: No coz I never colonize a city yet
Would You Like A Leadership Role: No too busy in RL to be that much active
Would You Like To Be A Founder:
What Will The Alliance be called: Name/Open To Suggestions
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: Aggressor

DeletedUser

Is anyone here on a speed 3 unit speed 1 world?

I'm on a speed 1 unit speed 3 world and want to see if my units are three times faster or not.

World speed = Construction times, building troops and navy time, resources income, resources from farming villages.

Unite speed = Troops/navy speed.