Revolt Draft (2012)

Aicy

Strategos
images

DeletedUser

In-game Name: Z Grade (Theta), Theodontus (Beta)
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: On both Theta and Beta.
Would You Like A Leadership Role: Willing, but would rather not.
Would You Like To Be A Founder: Tempting, but I'd fail. So no.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19554

Is anyone here on a speed 3 unit speed 1 world?

I'm on a speed 1 unit speed 3 world and want to see if my units are three times faster or not.

there's pi

Speed:3.14
Unit speed:1.57

DeletedUser22115

Ingame Name: Sparticus991-Phi
Do you have heroic tactician award? Yes
Would you like a leadership role? Yes if available
Would you like to be a founder? ONLY if im needed

DeletedUser

In-game Name: Jonorocks1
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: I qualify for like 4.
Would You Like A Leadership Role: It depends what it is.
Would You Like To Be A Founder: No.

DeletedUser

Wow this like basketball dynamic draft or something??? How much each player costs so I can trade some haha good idea though.

DeletedUser

It's not :p

speed means at what rate you get resources and how long buildings, troops and ships take to build. The world speed does not affect the unit travelling time.

Unit speed means how fast units travel. So if a slinger on an unit speed 1 world takes 40 mins to get from A to B, it will only take him 20 mins on an unit speed 2 world.

i am taking there about unit speed only..not the world speed.. please look at the context that i am telling about..

DeletedUser

hmmm we need more people. Either way, I decided to cave and found a city. I should be getting the award...whenever I get it I guess. :p

DeletedUser19554

I wanna be Mr. Irrelevant (a.k.a. last pick in the draft(of course that's where i should be) lol)

DeletedUser

Hopefully this will happen.

In-game Name:ruffe
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award:just need to build CS for colonization when needed
Would You Like A Leadership Role:why not
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank) Not really

DeletedUser

In-game Name: Ray93
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Yes i do
Would You Like A Leadership Role: No thanks
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank)
What Will The Alliance be called: do not mind
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead: do not mind
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: an aggresive alliance
grepostats to save you time:
lambda: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en11/player/1009674"]lambda
chi:http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/player/1009674

DeletedUser22940

In-game Name: SaintedStarr/Eternal Death
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Yes on SaintedStarr...just need colonization on Eternal Death
Would You Like A Leadership Role: does not matter to me....willing to do whatever is required
Would You Like To Be A Founder: NO
What Will The Alliance be called:
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead:
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be:
grepostats to save you time:
Upsilon: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en20/player/2390162
Corinth (just to try conquest):http://www.grepostats.com/world/en27/player/2390162
Delphi: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en28/player/2656063/history

DeletedUser14786

Nice idea Daizan! I was rather hoping somebody would organize something like this-- I agree that these worlds would be much more interesting by pitting experienced players against each other, rather than just having them group together in elite alliances.

In-game Name: Ituralde
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Nope, but I'll get cranking on that. Deleted/gave away all my accounts so it's going to take a few weeks.
Would You Like A Leadership Role: Not for the first few weeks, unless somebody asks. I think I'm far better at leading established alliances anyhow.
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank)
What Will The Alliance be called: I thought it might be fun to try to redeem the name "Riot". Besides, it seems fitting for a revolt world.
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead: I would love to be led by Bladerider if he's going to prioritize this server. Otherwise as long as the founder knows what (s)he's doing I too can make friends with the monkeys in the zoo. ;)
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: Highly active, communicative and supportive alliance that is aggressive. And fun too!
All of my GrepoStats have been deleted but there's a little bit about me on this thread:

DeletedUser

I would love to be led by Bladerider if he's going to prioritize this server.

Dude,

You just made my year !! lol

Thats the nicest thing anyones said about me for a while, and certainly where leadership of alliances comes into it.

Manhugs for you pal !!

And yes,

This will become one of only two worlds I will play when it happens. As opposed to my current 5 !!!

DeletedUser22115

In-game Name: Sparticus991
My Previous GrepoStats and Accounts: I was GRACES in Rho if you look at these http://www.grepostats.com/world/en17/alliance/1329/colonizations you will see the last 3 pages of colonizations were my cities before i quit it shows how many points i had
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award:Yes i have it
Would You Like A Leadership Role: No unless you really really need me too

I would like to play Bladerider or GothamSoldier to lead the alliance i am in.

DeletedUser14786

Dude,
You just made my year !! lol
Manhugs for you pal !!

Buddy, in this post-modern world we live in Manhugs are the best! Glad to make your year. ;) I look forward to playing with you again in a setting in which we both have the time to succeed. I tried 5 worlds once and lasted for about a week, and that was with the old, less-intense farming system. I could only ever get away with 2; 5 is brutal!

(Btw, if you know of any accounts on speed 2 worlds that need an owner on I'd love to play an account with ~10-30 cities. I gave away tuza22 and deleted all the Ituralde worlds in December so I'm looking for something to keep me busy while I screw around on the SE rim of Corinth and earn the Heroic Tactician award.)

DeletedUser

In-game Name: Legolover26
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: No. Expected? 2-24-2012
Would You Like A Leadership Role: I will see whether I do well in the world first.
Would You Like To Be A Founder: No. I am not experienced in multi-city tactics.
I hope to follow you when I get the award. Thank you for your patience.

DeletedUser13495

In-game Name: HockeyPlayer
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role: No
Would You Like To Be A Founder: No

I would like to play to play with Ituralde as he taught me most of what I know but am willing to go anywhere.

DeletedUser14437

Is this still happening?