Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi
my revolt not worked

how to active attack with conquest ???

re.jpg

DeletedUser27700

Kos is a conquest world. You do not have to start a revolt and such, you instead have to clear the city, land the colony ship, and then defend it for 24 hrs.

DeletedUser19042

Kos is a conquest world. You do not have to start a revolt and such, you instead have to clear the city, land the colony ship, and then defend it for 24 hrs.

12 hours actually....and +10% if you have that research. :)

DeletedUser19042

Awh...really? lol...

I didn't know that speed also affects the duration of a conquest. :eek:
Is it the same in revolt worlds then? 24 hours of revolt in speed 1?

Thanks for clarifying!

DeletedUser27700

Awh...really? lol...

I didn't know that speed also affects the duration of a conquest. :eek:
Is it the same in revolt worlds then? 24 hours of revolt in speed 1?

Thanks for clarifying!

It used to be 8 hr sieges for speed 3, but now its 12 hrs for speed 3/2, and 24 hrs for speed 1.

Revolt is 12 hr phases regardless of speed, go figure :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser31161

It used to be 8 hr sieges for speed 3, but now its 12 hrs for speed 3/2 and 24 hrs for speed 1.

Revolt is 12 hr phases regardless of speed, go figure :rolleyes:

i really dont see a point. if you cant break it in 8 hours or 12 then why have it for 24. i mean you will waist all your troops to break the siege right so you will either fail or break it in a period of time

DeletedUser

i really dont see a point. if you cant break it in 8 hours or 12 then why have it for 24. i mean you will waist all your troops to break the siege right so you will either fail or break it in a period of time

If it is a speed 1 world, and it takes 12 hours for your troops to get to the city, than a 12 hour conquest period is not enough, thus 24 hours. It takes longer for your troops to travel, so therefore there has to be more time for the conquest so you actually have a chance to try to break the siege (assuming you aren't inactive for a whole day).

DeletedUser27700

That's part of the reasoning im sure, but conquest time is dependent on world speed, not unit speed.
Could be a speed 1 unit speed 3, and it would still be a 24 siege.

DeletedUser18571

It allows for variation of strategy,

the length of the conquest causes alliances to make tough decisions on troop movement.

DeletedUser

Speed 1 world : You have 24 hours to break a siege => You can play this world if you don't have much time.
Speed 2/3 world : You have 12 hours to break the siege, you need to look at least twice/thrice the day your account => You can play this world if you're very active.

Morale active : Farming lower players isn't very effective for top players, so they won't get very far ahead => You can play this world if you don't have much time, you won't get too far behing the top players.
Morale inactive : Farming lower players is a key for ressources, and bp hunting is good, but you need to be really active to do it constantly with multiple cities. Best players will leave the oters way behind => You can play this world if you're very active.

That's how i see the different settings. That's good there's different kind.

DeletedUser27700

Good explanation.
This thread has run its course, so ill close it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.