Revolt or Conquest

DeletedUser31385

Conquest is just messed up. You send in an army, completely destroy the other player's army and don't get the city. You wipe out someones force and go into the senate and kill the leader yet you don't the city. Makes very much sense.

Zarun-

Strategos
No morale revolt.

But let's do both. Speed 2 no morale revolt and Speed 3 no morale conquest are way overdue.

DeletedUser

I prefer Conquest, but I will play on either. I like conquest because both offensive and defensive troops can be used for both purposes, so it makes it so you have to be a balanced player, but as I said, I don't mind either one

DeletedUser31385

You need to have some offense or you get crushed. I usually encounter more offense than defense.

DeletedUser

I know, but on revolt you can have an alliance with half the players all out attack, and half all out defense. Attack is always more useful than defence, I love the saying "Attack is the best form of defence" however, I find that on conquest worlds I'm forced to be a more balanced player.

DeletedUser37948

Revolt for me just cant seem to get into conquest, i try but .... it does not float my boat

shame as i have loads of good freinds who only play conquest :(

DeletedUser43442

Either way works for me,if they go with 2 worlds i will likely start both.I think people just arent giving both a chance.

DeletedUser

Revolt No morale, the whole idea of morale just ruins mine!

DeletedUser22145

I think for a high level player conquest has a lot of tactical advantages which I really like. knowing how to stop, or break a siege has a lot more complexities that I don't think noobies really get, and only after playing for awhile does an individual fully understand using offense and defense to stop the siege, or timing a perfect air nuke to end the siege right after conquest starts etc. but I have to say I like the team playing of revolt better, much better actually so I am going to have to go with revolt.