revolt vs conquer

• Thread starter DeletedUser17561
  • Start date

DeletedUser26576

I don't really care, it all depends on the world speed for me, if its 1 than revolt,if its 2 or 3 I don't care

DeletedUser40827

I have played in revolt worlds but only for about a month before I left them. All the worlds that I have concentrated on and the ones that I am playing in are conquest so I don't know much about revolt.

DeletedUser39822

I prefer revolt.........I dabbled in a conquest world a few servers back and found the bi-monthly events that allow you to stock up on endless fliers makes a world somewhat laughable when it is strategic to have no walls.

DeletedUser44867

Hi,
How do I know what world i am playing?
thanks

That depends on what you mean by 'what world' - I'm assuming you mean if it's revolt or conquest, but just to be thorough in case you're asking for the world name itself....

Do you mean what world (i.e. the name/number) you are playing in?
Few ways you can find out. First is when you log in - you'll be given buttons that have all the active worlds you're playing in.Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 11.39.04 PM.png

You can find your world number in the URL - for instance, Tegea is world 100 on the EN servers. You can then use the forum to look for which world is listed as EN100.
Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 11.40.16 PM.png

Or...

Do you mean what KIND of world?
If you know the name/number of your world, best place to find your world settings is right here in the forum. If you scroll down on the home page of the forum, you'll find all of the active worlds listed by generation. All of the settings are listed right underneath the world name.
Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 11.42.59 PM.png

Otherwise, if you want to know the settings of a world that you are thinking of joining, when you get to this screen Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 11.39.04 PM.png and click 'other worlds' you're presented with all of the world information of possible worlds you can join.
Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 11.45.34 PM.png
This is the only way that I know of that you can get information about a world's settings outside of finding it via forum. Problem is, you can't find out information about worlds you are playing this way - only worlds that you have an option to join.

DeletedUser41523

Wow what a difference 4.5 years makes. If you asked me in 2010- early 2012, I'd have said revolt hands down. Beyond that, well I already weighed in before apparently. I actually gave revolt a try again recently and I'm finding that I like it better now.