Revolt = world killer?

DeletedUser

I've checked the map and it looks like world Eta has already outgrow us. How can that be? Does anyone, who coquered fighting enemy town, experienced special problems with revolt system?

DeletedUser

Just the problem that it means I have to use my brain to work out timings :heh: lol. AND it usually means I have to get up early to send a colony ship somewhere what happened to the good ol' conquer where you just sat in the enemies city for a day! :p

DeletedUser

Yep thats about it. I got up at 4:00 am cause my work alarm and noticed it still had 20 minutes before i could send a CS. Should have went back to bed :p

DeletedUser

only issue is timing you cs and really that shouldnt be that difficult unless it takes longer than 12 hours to sail

and eta outgrowing us, i find that difficult to believe since they are both revolt worlds.

DeletedUser3466

eta seems to be all MRA's though.

All the best alliances from all the worlds seem to be focused on Zeta.

DeletedUser

Don't blame it on the system, it's obvious we have better personalities over at Eta and our forums are more active than the zeta one so people who play in in the old worlds decide to check out all the fuss is about and come over. You can say that Zeta has the better alliances than Eta but it's just matter of opinion.

DeletedUser

Actually i tell you what is a world killer?

Opening other worlds in quick succession to the one before...

DeletedUser2795

I agree, they should either (a) wait about 2 months to open a new world, or (b) open 2 worlds at once and then wait long time, repeat.

DeletedUser

Don't blame it on the system, it's obvious we have better personalities over at Eta and our forums are more active than the zeta one so people who play in in the old worlds decide to check out all the fuss is about and come over. You can say that Zeta has the better alliances than Eta but it's just matter of opinion.

and you can say eta has better personalities, but neither server will ever meet so what does it really matter.

there were many players that jumped immediately from zeta, but many of those i have noticed also do the same from any server.

maybe some of them couldnt handle the island they were on at the beginning and eta opened shortly after bp ended so a few were able to jump ship quite quickly.

and because eta has more forum spam than zeta, doesnt mean its any better, that also is just an opinion.

and like my grandpa says..opinions are like buttholes...everyones got one

DeletedUser

Yup, your 3 post count really makes you much better than Zeta :p

DeletedUser

I agree that the forum is better on Eta. The Eta forum made me dump the zeta and beta forums and im only now getting back into the zeta one.

Tbh im not sure what one has better alliances. Zeta has better MRA's and Eta has better small alliances.

DeletedUser

Tsk tsk tsk.

To be a true spammer, you must spam all the worlds, even ones that you do not play ;)

DeletedUser2795

sooooo, I am not a spammer?? *taps foot impatiently* check out my # of posts in Alpha and Beta :p

DeletedUser

i am curious now as to what people consider an mra. any alliance over 50 players?

I personally think it's how an alliance recruits, everyone in the top 10 bar NoE mass recruited their members thus making them an MRA in my book. NoE brought 60-70 members over from other worlds and then recruited selectively when necessary.

DeletedUser

I personally think it's how an alliance recruits, everyone in the top 10 bar NoE mass recruited their members thus making them an MRA in my book. NoE brought 60-70 members over from other worlds and then recruited selectively when necessary.

It looks like they selectively recruit right out of your alliance..