Revolt

DeletedUser

first time on zeta forums most of you no me from eta and zheta :p

i have heard rumors of rumors about revolt which i can't be bothered to find so type them here please so i can clearly state out the truth in that rumor or falseness

Revolt is a military based alliance and has said they will kick out members not helping to fight (that's me screwed) with a new strict leaders who seem to want hera god powers cast on them and a few of poseidons besides earth quake (well i dunno but you guys should try find out see if they like it :p)

they get the whole alliance to cast earth quake on one poor person/alliance (i don't really agree but to show my worth in this alliance i have to earth quake because thats the only thing i can do really besides annoy them in the forums, the peeps from eta know what im talking about)

the main reason i stay in revolt is because i sorta had a few of them join me on eta and they surround me

DeletedUser

That sounds like COIG on Beta; i can't really comment as i dont know much about whats going (i moved to the secret). Im sure Hads isnt THAT bad!

DeletedUser

a person in revolt just cast happiness on a person Revolt members conquered awhile ago

DeletedUser

new message from lordkorok, im thinking how will most of the alliance feel about when they get kicked out and who still in stage 3 think of all these member losses

lordkorok today at 8:53 PM
Hello revolt!!!

If you are receiving this mail, congratulations!! You made it through round one screening. You will notice we dropped to 80 members, lost a lot of dead weight we don't need... Those members were not active, did not reply to constant efforts to get them on forums or even to respond to be personally. The dead weight is gone.. doesn't it feel better?

Next step to lose players we don't need is called Phase Two. This is a new means to find out who is not only active, but doesn't believe in Sim City tactics... As of receiving this mail, you are now required to kill atleast 1% of your total points per every two days.

Example:

Billybob joe has 10k points. He is then required to kill 100 troops every two days. 10,000 * .01 = 100

If Billybob joe doesn't killed 100 troops EVERY two days.. then he will be dismissed from the alliance. This goes for all of you. You are now required to start BUILDING armies, farming players on your island, and getting battle points. We have a means of monitoring this, as shown here:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6/alliance/27/members?compare=kill_att

This is for offensive battle points only. In other words.. build an army, start farming or killing others. In 48 hours, if I don't see instant improvement with at least EFFORTS to increase your aggression.. again, you will be dismissed from this alliance.

Thank you.
LK

DeletedUser

grepostats
wow
he didn't need to put that on it
if i was in the alliance i would attack him for my ABP
(i need this many if i was in that alliance
0000000000 /100 = 0000000000)

DeletedUser

this is me screwed

lordkorok on 6/15/10 at 10:51 PM
Hello revolt,

It is my goal to piss as many of you off as possible now. Hads and I are through playing around, completely. We were going to literally lop off the bottom half of the alliance tomorrow.. but I have been able to calm us down, and wait for Phase Two to be complete.

Without a question of a doubt, if you are not on the BP stats for our alliance by thursday GMT +1 19:00, you will be long gone and farmed by the active, aggressive players of this alliance. I expect to drop hopefully 40 of you at that time. I say hopefully because I see dead weight, and I dis-like it. From now on, if a council member even suspects you of leeching or feeding off of this alliance, you will be dismissed, no questions asked.

I suggest you get building armies.. and get out there farming and attacking players on your island. We are perfectly fine with being an alliance of 40 strong, active players. YOU ARE A LIABILITY UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE. Its your responsibility to fix this, not ours. Expect changes coming soon.

If your an active, aggressive player none of this should concern you. This is for the betterment of revolt. we will be elite, if it means there is a handful of us remaining.

DeletedUser

I think they need to rethink the requirements, not everyone is in a position to get ABP every two days. It should be checked on a weekly basis, not that it matters obnoxious is as obnoxious does.

DeletedUser

i sent one bireme as support and attacked it would that work hehehe

DeletedUser

Hads today at 1:58 AM
In support of lordkorok's most recent mail, which seemingly appears to be the best way forward, the alliance with the spartans is cancelled have free reign on their players and the domination NAP can be concluded to have ended.

Hads today at 2:12 AM
Just to reiterate and avoid any misunderstanding, the alliance will not be dramatically reduced in the next few days. The encouragement to increase BP is merely to see how people respond to the call to do so. It is true that numbers will be cut, however, this will be a gradual process rather than a 'halving of the alliance' hope this clears up any mess.

Hads

DeletedUser

Orders like this ruin the fun of the game, IMHO. I do have ABP to support my points, but at the very moment, when someone tells me what to do and how to play - I take my leave. Advices are good. Orders are bad.

DeletedUser

bad thing is im surrounded by good revolt members (they cleared my island besides the allies but i dunno since afew has been terminated)

DeletedUser

Bad thing is your 3500 points in the very core of the world. Concidering, that players on outer core has even 5 times that much I would concider you being dead weight, frienckly speaking. Months from the start - and only 3,5 k points?

DeletedUser

month -s, zeta isn't months old. as for woko101 enjoy being a farm, dont know what else to tell you. Thanks for the PnP though!

DeletedUser

i have a few excuses, 1 farm strength at the start of the game was constantly at 20% so not a big hall

2 i went on holidays for 5 days

DeletedUser

hehehehehe i've been kicked out of revolt

there diplo is trying to farm me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3466

wow, good to know that revolt's new leaders were honorable enough to let Domination know about them ending thier nap </sarcasm>

Katanga was a bearable leader, these two will end up killing thier alliance with thier arrogance and narcissism.

Personally I would never join an alliance that basically said I was dead weight if I couldnt spend every waking moment on the game, I have a life, a busy one, and 20 min. a day is all I can spend.