Revolt

DeletedUser

i think i might have to see whats happening on zeta for once things are getting interesting

and i didn't get any other messages then shape up or ship out (whatever the saying is) hads was ok a leader but not as good as katanga in my eye but he did send 1 mass mail saying richardhall and someone else needed support

also looks like scavengers are starting to get interested in me sucha s NoE /NmE (whatever) two members has already spied on me (pfreely really wanted that spy report but didnt get it)

DeletedUser

well what's done is done :) I'm just going to return to having fun in the game especially now I'm playing the way I want to play. It's true Katanga was a great leader! Revolt will survive in one form or another even if it takes a merge with the secret to do it. They have good players still, although lots of the top ones seem to being grabbed by others already (primarily NmE and the secret). But yeah thanks for acknowledging I did good stuff as well lol.

i think i might have to see whats happening on zeta for once things are getting interesting

I think once everyone stops having their peaceful hug-fest it might pick up a bit :)

DeletedUser

NmE said i was worthless to attack i feel like earthquaking them but need more favor and i might just cast that sink ships again on timotheys next attack

have i got enought BP now to go back into revolt :p

also you joined NmE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ruh roh, NmE mentioned again!? We have no comment on Pfreely's recruitment, other than, we got a great player out of it :)

DeletedUser

well NmE is one of the main alliances in my ocean, i've been spied on by them, messaging Pfreely and another dude