Revolt

DeletedUser

i didn't like zeta much because of my island having 20% farm strength at the beginning and i didnt even farm them

also i liked katanga better than hads or the other guy, also there diplo raged on my and called me a ***** in a message timothy dewey main village spartonia has 40LS (-9 because of my poseidon power now he has raged an earth quake), corinthia has 22 LS, thermonia has 16 LS last but least athenia had 6 LS

and i have another attack full of Transports landing in 3hours because of his rage

PCtlDk.gif

i just can't take it im dieing of laughter and pfreely will be posting a spy report of me shorty....he could've just asked

PnP arriving shortly when i can be bothered and it will be big

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats what I call "free battle points"... If they will keep sending transports without light ships you even do not need to bother with dodging.

Though you are dead meat there anyway. Get your battle points and then start over in a better place.

DeletedUser

it's doesn't i killed loads on another world got conquested and i didn't have any bp which sucked

and check my super long 3 part pnp on revolt ;) i will add the images later

DeletedUser2795

Oopsies, I think I accidentally set my navy on the person farming me :eek:

DeletedUser

lol how much navy was it? because his top attacking force is 40 LS

and also farming me i just decide to dodge but on the occasion the person in revolt that i sent my troops to sent them back just at the right time :)

DeletedUser5253

Bring Katanga back, my god.

Bp for the sake of bp is absolutely ridiculous. Where is the strategy in that? Quick, everyone attack any and everyone to get 700 bp in 2 days. Your cities will be cleaned out from attacking so much and then what. Your sim city players arent' "dead weight". Learn to use everyone to their best and what they bring to the table. Sim Cities probably have great resources. Why dont u have them send mass resources to those who're fighting to help rebuild, etc. It's a system that's not too complicated to work out.

I woke up this morning to over a page of revolt members wanting to join, because the current leaders are running it to the ground. I must say that I'm disappointed. I always thought very highly of revolt.

Cutting dead weight is important as every alliance does it. However, it seems like your only looking at 1 or 2 aspects from people and there are way more. Best of luck, but I see this being a bad decision on how things have changes for yoru alliance.

Katanga got you guys there, so why didnt you take notes?

You guys have alot of good members and they shouldnt be messaging other alliances to join, or messaging because they're unhappy with how things are going now. Would you really rather kick people out and have them against you then with you? I mean were they hurting you that much? nope.. just worreid about your damn rankings and "bp" for the wrong reasons.

DeletedUser2795

Not on the person farming you, on the person farming me, and they are about twice my points *yawn* I sent over 30 LS to make their day, I still have over 30 biremes back at home though :D

DeletedUser

sorry jkp i read your message wrong and venum it is true that sim cities has a use im a sim city and i was using my high level temple to help nearly everyone in the alliance and even help earth quaking/ bolting on attacks i currently have a level 18 temple which gives me 9.4 fav an hour and most of that is used on revolt (now i've been casting the -10%-30% on the diplomats ships i have taken about 12 ships so farm using it)

DeletedUser

do you think i should see what hads has to say about it or lordkork or even timothy

DeletedUser5253

I must say that if your "new leadership" has no record of leading...no future plans other than "attack everyone" and must have so much bp per day then...that's laughable.

Good plan guy's.

It's called earning your respect within your alliance, before you start barking ridiculous orders. Stop being selfish, because your decisions effect the whole alliance. Many kids deserve to have fun and play this game and have a good time doing it.

DeletedUser

they don't look at the forums i don't think

they shouldn't of had an alliance handed to them if they don't understand they are making it self suicidal

DeletedUser5253

Sound advice my friend, but I really do not care too much. Those in revolt know what we're capable of and if they want to join (and many have messaged me) then that's fine. We can discuss our options.

If those who want to join NoE, then fair enough. I'm not really looking for too many more members anyways, because I have already committed to about 40 players from another alliance who're coming over... I'm happy with where we're at.

DeletedUser

someone in the secret said they didn't like the way your forums was set up but i dunno how it is so i can't complain

DeletedUser5253

Lol..okay? I'll stick to what works. If anyone had any constructive criticism they should've said something. Oh wait, they didnt have any idea's on how to better it so no one came forth. ;)

Considering the members I'll be grabbing up here soon, I'm going to have to change around/update our forum anyways.

DeletedUser5253

I'll have fun taking down Lordkorok, since he's the main culprit to revolts demise. It really is too bad, revolt was doing so good.

DeletedUser

Basically I thought I'd just briefly defend myself... It appears I have been mis-quoted. Unfortunately Woko has only posted messages which support his argument. He has missed out such information which supported the kind and helpful environment which revolt its current leaders and past leaders have so easily supported. It is true some decisions and announcements were made hastily in revolt. It is a shame because under previous leadership as venum has stated revolt was doing so well. But alliances that are handed down rarely do that well especially when they contain players that have so many different philosophies on the game. I went away for a few days and the thing collapses. That is not however to excuse me from any blame at all. In fact I'm most responsible as left in charge it seems I did not do enough to keep it afloat. In order to provide cohesive leadership orders were sent out and it appears these have made their way onto the forum. This is a shame as I have ssaid as it doesn't even provide half the story of what I did for the alliance, although figures are usually remembered for their failings rather than their successes. Anyway, I apologise to revolts past and present leadership as well as its members, it seems I was not good enough to lead you and I am willing to accept this.

On the other hand... tis only a game (one which I've cocked up by the looks) and Good Luck!
Hads