Revolts in villages...

• Thread starter DeletedUser25202
  • Start date

DeletedUser25202

It is very irritating that villages goes in revolt at 79% mood. How are we suppose to use spells that decrease the mood with settings like this!?

I really feel like leaving Grepo and all Inno's games.

DeletedUser

It is very irritating that villages goes in revolt at 79% mood. How are we suppose to use spells that decrease the mood with settings like this!?

I really feel like leaving Grepo and all Inno's games.

I told myself the same thing when Churches appeared on TW in 2009 or so... Yet, here we are o0

DeletedUser

Are u sure, 'cause I had few at 76% mood (wasn't able to trade), but none did revolt.

DeletedUser5819

They don't always revolt at that level, just some of them will. Even at really low mood I have farmed by mistake and less than half have revolted.

DeletedUser48680

Yes, below 80% they revolt at random when you loot or demand and forced loyalty makes no difference. Also, if you accidentally get them down into the 40's or 50's like I did once it will be two or three days to get them back to 80+ so I never ever select the "LOST LOYALTY" challenge in island quests. A couple of days of not farming in a world this slow is a critical disability for your polis. Takes to long too regain the lost ground. :eek:

DeletedUser11165

You can demand below 80% without issue; you just can't loot or demand units below 80% without a chance of revolt. At 100% you can do an 8 hour loot which takes mood down to 20% non will revolt but you can only demand the next 2 days while mood recovers