ReVoLuTiOn V.S. AA

• Thread starter Australian Army
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have came back to the forums during a workbreak because I deem it necessary.

On the 6th of April, 2012. AA has officially declared "war" on ReVoLuTiOn after coming back from a 2 day break to find a few attacks.

It seems ReV like my city, especially since a player on my island failed 2 CS attempts already at Original vtase. Now they have got a few 25 000 point players to attack me.

This unexplained act of violence has shocked the world as I know it, so me. I think a few things need to be cleared up with ReV...

Just because "someone" sent a message to one of your leaders saying why their players suck (me) doesn't mean they need to retalliate with such a BRUTE force of up to 210 slingers, 174 hoplites, 10 medusas, 2 catapults and 35 chariots.
Their lucky I was offline and they attacked my mixed city.

This may also need clearing up, by quitting the forums I meant not going on them everytime I play, I still check. I can no longer be fulltime forum player.

AA

DeletedUser5554

so you talk smack and expect to not get hit?

you can ask anyone and i mean anyone that thats not the case pretty sure. i feel even people like sag and nivrap would back me up on this...

DeletedUser

No this isn't a serious post, its full of facts but not serious. Read my sig

DeletedUser

Another player joins in on attacking my city. Looks like I have noob after noob on me

Update:

I am the cause of ReVoLuTiOn's players problems with DeB so I have an Op against me in their alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The attacks continue. I dont think they understand morale

DeletedUser

They dont understand the game much by the looks of it, helping out AAB LOL

DeletedUser

I have lost my first city overnight. Well, my main city is completely out of troops, the one they conquered was out. I only have 8 harpies and 50 sword left

DeletedUser24050

It would be nice if your post was full of facts but it is wrong and has no fact base! This is a copy and paste from the message you sent me that started this with you and me. Don't bite of more than you can chew then lie about it!
Australian Army on 2012-04-30 at 10:22
The attack is just to kill off those troops, don't worry

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have told people in PMs that it was just that many times. That isnt really provoking when you have a 50 hoplite attack on a 6000 point city is it?

Glad to see you have a forum account though, the forums are what keep some of us interested in Grepo

DeletedUser24050

I have told people in PMs that it was just that many times. That isnt really provoking when you have a 50 hoplite attack on a 6000 point city is it?

Glad to see you have a forum account though, the forums are what keep some of us interested in Grepo

Any attack that also gives a harbor check is a threat. You may not know what is in my city but then you know what it takes to clear my harbor. The rest is academic. It is respectable to send a message to the person and wait for a reply before you do that if you want to get rid of troops. For your lies I now own 2 of your cities and have the other 2 in revolt. That is my answer to your claim of 2 failed cs attempts. As in our pm, I let you keep your city the first time to show you mercy. I sent my cs without ls cause of our talk in pm and to free up my population as I needed biremes at that moment more than the cs and a new city. Like I said get your facts straight next time!

DeletedUser

Dude, you said that after you had already launched 2 CS ships, Putting 2 cities in revolt that are ghosts-I deleted my account

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
your profile tels us this also :

The most honourable soldiers die fighting a powerful enemy.

so does that mean us? bec ause we are killing you ingame

DeletedUser24050

Dude, you said that after you had already launched 2 CS ships, Putting 2 cities in revolt that are ghosts-I deleted my account
again, get your facts straight. I never revolt a ghost. I just take it! None of your cities are ghosts at this time! By the way those banana's were good! Please stay around I want more!

DeletedUser2334

AA if u admit my alliance Deus is the best alliance in this world and you love all my members ;) I will stock every city you have with more troops than you count .... LOL

DeletedUser

AA are you sure you deleted your account? it has past the 7 day mark and your cities havnt ghosted yet. Im curious as I'd like to steal some bananas also specially if they DeB grown and are a little short flavour with out Ram and Phalanx :p

Forgive me I may be a little hasty on the 7 days but am keen for some BANANAS :D

DeletedUser

Well, I have pressed the delete button. @Iamanoob3 DeB is the worst alliance and will easily fail if ReV set its eyes on DeB cities

DeletedUser

Couple more days gone by and still no ghosts, maybe your waiting around to see were ReV eyes land :p