Rewards for Olympus worlds

Hydna

Grepolis Team
I am getting a few tickets asking questions about the Olympus rewards so I am going to post the answers here.

So first your profile - the addition for Olympus is to the back ground like this:

1592139885917.png

This shows you the changes for winning an Olympus endgame 1,3,5 and 7 times.

The prize for winning is a blessing which is an award added to your award list for that world. This looks like this:

1592140136162.png

There are other awards for holding Olympus which are all detailed in the Wiki

Finally the prize you carry forward is the Golden Fleece. This reduces the cost of training heroes by 10%. You can see this if you look in your temple and select Artifacts.

1592140901487.png. 1592141256600.png

ZipThunderZap

Hipparchus
If the golden fleece reduces the cost of recruiting heroes should the wording not be changed to that instead of training? Training makes it sound like upgrading them more so than recruiting them.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
If the golden fleece reduces the cost of recruiting heroes should the wording not be changed to that instead of training? Training makes it sound like upgrading them more so than recruiting them.

Thanks thats my error I've changed it.

DeletedUser41523

My issue with the reward is that you’re saving probably less than 100 coins for each category on every world.

Where as Dom you have a 10% increase in warehouse space which is more useful.

Wonders you have 50 more favor which is very useful in conquest since it allows you to queue more myth units in one go.

Don’t get me wrong the end game itself is actually pretty fun looking and the cosmetic reward is the best of the three cosmetics imo. But the practical reward could use a buff.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
My issue with the reward is that you’re saving probably less than 100 coins for each category on every world.

Where as Dom you have a 10% increase in warehouse space which is more useful.

Wonders you have 50 more favor which is very useful in conquest since it allows you to queue more myth units in one go.

Don’t get me wrong the end game itself is actually pretty fun looking and the cosmetic reward is the best of the three cosmetics imo. But the practical reward could use a buff.

This is something to put in the feedback thread. We are still working on Olympus and we want feedback from players as to what they think and suggest.

DeletedUser22115

If there was a 10 percent decrease in training cost of heroes, that is a dramatic decrease in the amount of coins to max out a hero. It is probably taking off the equivalent of the cost of one of the higher levels maybe even 2 levels. Through a worlds duration it isnt unlikely to have maxed out multiple heroes, so if you are already able to max multiple heroes along with having a plethora of other heroes. It would probably be near the equivalent of getting a free max hero during a worlds duration. My math could be horribly wrong as i am only estimating, but 10 percent training decrease seems a little crazy.

For reference, less than a month of me being in 126, i have 15 heroes. Aristotle is maxed out, with 3 other heroes above level 10 and 7 of the remaining 11 are level 5 or higher.

ZipThunderZap

Hipparchus
Thanks thats my error I've changed it.
I think the wording needs to be changed from training. I am now incredibly confused as to what the reward does as a number of people have said it reduces the cost of UPGRADING heroes and some have said it reduces the cost when PURCHASING a new hero. It should be changed to one of those two words I feel like or clarified in the description which one of the two functions it is.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
I think the wording needs to be changed from training. I am now incredibly confused as to what the reward does as a number of people have said it reduces the cost of UPGRADING heroes and some have said it reduces the cost when PURCHASING a new hero. It should be changed to one of those two words I feel like or clarified in the description which one of the two functions it is.

Training and updrading are the same thing. Click on one of your heroes and take a look. This is an example.

1592175612103.png

I do not believe this has any affect on the original purchase cost but I am checking that and I will post when I know the answer.

ZipThunderZap

Hipparchus
Training and updrading are the same thing. Click on one of your heroes and take a look. This is an example.

View attachment 13951

I do not believe this has any affect on the original purchase cost but I am checking that and I will post when I know the answer.
Ok, that makes sense now. I have been told confidently by a number of people that the reward discounts the original purchase of a hero which I personally felt was a weak world reward and wrong based on what the in game information said and what was being said here. Thank you for the clarification :).

Hydna

Grepolis Team
If you have feedback on this or any other aspect please use the feedback thread. Olympus will have further changes. It has now been rolled out to all servers and whilst we have the Beta test and feedback it will be different when there are more players involved. YOUR VIEWS are what we need to continue to improve it.

ZipThunderZap

Hipparchus
Pretty underwhelming rewards tbh, buff please.
I dont understand how 10% off upgrading heroes is a bad reward. I think that this is the best one of the 3 currently. In my opinion of course but this will allow players the chance to save hundreds if not thousands of coins per map, provided you play through of course.