Milestones Rewards of the day

DeletedUser23046

ok people i honestly will love to know who got what and for what never can i find them
so can we have some fun on the forum posting who got awards of the day starting today the 19 09 2014
or even yesterday ?

lets have a reason to come to the forum
and may be just may be grepolis will take our idea and make it an add-on to bring traffic here to their forum

what say yee?

DeletedUser26731

i agree.nobody comes to the forums these days.maybe this will.

DeletedUser

I still come here - but there isn't much being talked about here. Need more people doing PNP's and calling out red alliances...always brings excitement to the forum.

DeletedUser

I take long breaks away from Grepolis.... but in my other worlds the forums always used to be poppin'

DeletedUser41456

Awards for what....how can you win them..and why should we give a flying f if you give them out...

Plus i would win them all....aint a thang.

DeletedUser

Awards for what....how can you win them..and why should we give a flying f if you give them out...

Plus i would win them all....aint a thang.

smash you aint gonna win anything if you attack everytime like i have seen in reports a good fart in a stiff wind can hit someone harder than you

DeletedUser41456

smash you aint gonna win anything if you attack everytime like i have seen in reports a good fart in a stiff wind can hit someone harder than you

Probably...since i barely got here i do what i can..you're a bully..leave me alone tough guy

DeletedUser41456

I look at the other half and they fall in love...

what am i to do..