Newspaper Rhammus Newspaper~ Issue 10

• Thread starter DeletedUser46838
  • Start date

DeletedUser12512

Can we just call it like it is...The daily random lottery...Not to be harsh but how does this qualify as a newspaper?

Pick an interesting alliance, and dig for something worth talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43011

I would love the Mod for this world to introduce a newspaper competition so that the critics amongst them could show us how's it's done (namely "Ruse" members).

Anyone that takes the time to inject time into the externals in a constructive way is a much better person than someone who spends time in being purposely destructive.

DeletedUser

Anyone that takes the time to inject time into the externals in a constructive way is a much better person than someone who spends time in being purposely destructive.

And how is this thread constructive?? did we really need to know they changed there name again? It's nothing more then SPAM, then we get 3 pages of people posting numbers.

DeletedUser11886

Whats with the inconstancy with the name numbers? Roman, then Scripture?

Sorry for criticism, but quality over quantity!

DeletedUser22115

And how is this thread constructive?? did we really need to know they changed there name again? It's nothing more then SPAM, then we get 3 pages of people posting numbers.

That 650 rock spell is great though :p

DeletedUser43011

How about we agree to disagree but maybe you should be more constructive in your criticism. People have different experience levels of writing a paper to suit all players, maybe some decent suggestions other than "this is spam" would benefit the writer in producing a much more involved paper.

When I gave criticism it was in private and in a constructive way as telling someone this is just spam means you too are spamming the thread.

DeletedUser30490

I would love the Mod for this world to introduce a newspaper competition so that the critics amongst them could show us how's it's done (namely "Ruse" members).

Would love a competition!!
Laney!!!!where you at?

DeletedUser11886

Why cant we see the unbaised opinion of a rim player o3o

DeletedUser30490

last i checked he's a titan and a titan can do anything(well not everything) but yeah he can organize a comp

edit:wait what...no not lane too :(

DeletedUser

How about we agree to disagree but maybe you should be more constructive in your criticism.

How about we don't agree as i'm right and the guy is a spammer. Over 750 posts in just around 4 months! Bet the noob can't even really play the game.

Here is real comp with real prize, 50k res to the guy/girl who rims AmericanMercenary2, internals will count :)

DeletedUser47121

look whos jealous :)

Maybe you should try writing a newspaper so we can see who writes better.

DeletedUser30490

How about we don't agree as i'm right and the guy is a spammer. Over 750 posts in just around 4 months! Bet the noob can't even really play the game.

Here is real comp with real prize, 50k res to the guy/girl who rims AmericanMercenary2, internals will count :)

why not you try it and i'll give you the resources personally :)
i do agree a bit the papers dont have alot of info but still he does it.if you got the time and the commitment why dont you do a paper and see for your self how hard it really is

DeletedUser43011

I won't agree your right about anything, how about you PnP your offer about the player.
Let's see your writing skills and humour, add some character and illustrations ?

DeletedUser40768

last i checked he's a titan and a titan can do anything(well not everything) but yeah he can organize a comp

edit:wait what...no not lane too :(

Yeah the last of the Titans is now gone, how weird it is to see the forum without one. Anyway black Ker, regardless if he is a spammer or not right now you are spamming in his thread. Ironic to criticize someone while doing the same thing :D If you don't like his newspaper, don't read them then. Pretty simple to be honest :D

DeletedUser22650

lol ker, making friends? you caused more fun content from replies than all 50000 editions of this "news"paper ...+rep....and dont worry im man enough to sign mine :D

edit/addition.....-rep.. Thread: Rhammus Newspaper~ Issue 10
Prove there's 50000 editions

i was actually engaging in a bit of sarcastic exaggeration .....and note you were not man enough to sign, and im not even on this server so not sure what you're scared of :D

DeletedUser47799

Why cant we see the unbaised opinion of a rim player o3o

Well thats because everyone in the rim is pretty ,much one one side or the other. Or speaking Russian, but thats a different thing entirely