Newspaper Rhammus Newspaper~ Issue 10

• Thread starter DeletedUser46838
  • Start date

DeletedUser47721

No more posts huh!! Is it such a shock to not see Venoob in first place? :p

DeletedUser46838

Update
  • All Future Newspapers will no longer have Random Numbers
  • A "Time Until WW" section will be implemented.
  • The rate of newspapers will be slower unless stated otherwise

DeletedUser3613

The most exciting thing on these forums is skully schooling fools !!

DeletedUser

Yep but its funny when noobs use stats too :p
I agree, your stats are laughable indeed.
e402.png

Wonder whether you'd have this much talk had you not been hiding on the safe rim.

DeletedUser47721

I agree, your stats are laughable indeed.
e402.png

Wonder whether you'd have this much talk had you not been hiding on the safe rim.

Well your stats aren't much better anyway :D
You are blabbering only cuz my CS is 40h+ TT :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well your stats aren't much better anyway :D
You are blabbering only cuz my CS is 40h+ TT :p
They are though, got close to 5x as much abp as you while only having ~5k points more. They're nothing special, definitely, this is one of my, if not the, worst worlds so far; but that's because I've been in VM for 10 days and not too active thanks to uni. Despite all that they're respectable though, unlike some others :D
I'm also not blabbering just because your CS is 40h away, just responding to your unsubstantiated claims which seem to lack any basis. I don't think anyone on this server is afraid of you, tbh, because I don't think you actually attack anything besides quests. :p

DeletedUser47721

They are though, got close to 5x as much abp as you while only having ~5k points more.

The rim is really paceful.Not many "enemies"!!

I'm also not blabbering just because your CS is 40h away, just responding to your unsubstantiated claims which seem to lack any basis.

I just said that Venoob isnt #1 anymore.Don't know why so much hate :D.

I don't think anyone on this server is afraid of you, tbh, because I don't think you actually attack anything besides quests. :p

I didn't mean to be scary (are you perhaps scared "my little pony"?).Well what I attack is none of your business :D