Newspaper Rhammus Review~1st Edition

DeletedUser46838

Rhammus Review~1st Issue

3888421.png

The News You Deserve to Read

By Rock5

Welcome to the first issue of the The Rhammus Review. This newspaper would be released monthly covering major issues, events, top twelve sink and swim, and a lot more. This newspaper is NOT for Venominium Propaganda. This issue will be short because it is occurring when BP ends.

INTERVIEWS
SirNoelRules
How are you?
Good

How do you feel about this world?
It seems amazing, there are so many good players, it should be extremely interesting

If you could, what alliance would you want to disband?
Nations of War they're such an MRA, I would keep them just to know which players are easy targets to take cities from, but anyone stupid enough to join that alliance will have a lighthouse, merchant's shop and horrible researches, so their cities won't even be worth a CS

How many months/years of experience of you have?
Unfortunately, only three months, but I've learned from some really good players and know how to play and fight.

DezXIV
How are you?
Sad. So there's this guy right? This massive noob. His name is Rock5. He's this troll and I want to rim him, but my CS will be over 48 hours away, so I can't. :(

How much Grepolis Experience do you have?
I was on this website last week that had tutorials on how to click buttons, and it recommended this.

Where did your name come from?
There's this really cool thing called the English language. So I guess you could say that's where it comes from.

If you could disband one alliance, which one would it be?
GoDz, need more to be said on this subject?

What are your opinions on RUSE and PRIME?
I've never heard of a purple hornet, so I guess its imaginary. I do have trouble dealing with imaginary pillow puffs that try to beat me up, I could imagine some people could handle an imaginary hornet. So long as they watch out for the imaginary stinger.

Anthonest

How are you?
I'm doing good, thank you.

What are your goals for your alliance?
My goals for the alliance are just to have a closely knit band of players, I'm not completely hellhound on getting people to join, weather it's big or small I just want an alliance of members who are loyal and that I could trust.

How much grepolis experience do you have?
I experience extends from my playtime, not from my years of service. If you look at it like that, I've only played for a year, but in that time span, I have played 5 worlds and am still active on three right now. I currently play this world, Ialysos, and Nysa.

If you can disband an alliance, which alliance would it be?
Hmm, that's a good question. If you ask me yesterday, it would be Nations of War, but there MRA is already gone. It would probably be Legion XIII. Terrible alliance logo, terrible description, and just a giant MRA. Nothing's that appealing to the eye at all. There are other alliances like that but Legion XIII has a rank it clearly doesn't deserve.

The Burning Mango
How are you?
I am good, thank you for asking.

Are you the founder? Who are the leaders?
Yes I am the founder. The leaders in this alliance are Sea Turtle, Y0L0-SW4G, and myself.

What alliance are you in and what are your goals?
I am in Mad Rhinos Association. The goals are the ones that every alliance wishes to achieve, to enjoy yourself and have a good time. Also to have fun battles in the coming weeks.

If you had a choice to disband only one alliance, which one would you want to disband?
None, I like to play with honor even if other chose not to. Would rather be respected by other alliances than be despised by everyone outside of my alliance.

Bond 007
7b0657ac-3e0c-48ba-9f9e-6c63e61d6b18_zpsad9786d2.jpg
Best Profile

cc264b0b-ef7c-4e75-a979-47381776f2d3_zpsdf5e7560.jpg

ON THE VERGE OF WAR
By Rock5

Apparently there has been an ocean hassle in O55 and the two alliances are PRIME and RUSE. At first glance, one may assume they are sister alliances. But as you look closer, they are actually two very difference alliances. In fact both of them are on the verge of going to war with one another.

Here are some messages that had occurred
eBo2qTW.png

ommoA8w.png

STATS:

876c7eba-f282-4ee9-9166-006b9217723d_zps71cbd086.jpg

FUN FACTS
Nation of War basically disbanded
Legion XIII becomes the MRA of the world
Venominium grips tightly on O44
PRIME and RUSE are about to declare war with on another.

GAME:
Name the Pixel

Just name what it is and where you can find it
Since this one is pretty easy, there will be no rewards

bb727d5c-4e0c-4dce-bbd5-6c89205b0f69_zpsc04c7f7c.jpg

That's all folks! Any suggestions, comments critiques are welcomed. If you like it, +rep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stop stalking me .. I already have a shadow. You really need a life.

you wish I was stalking you maybe if you stopped being an on the forum I would insult you less. And for the record I have a life its glued to grepolis. not the externals the game where decent players show themselves.

DeletedUser44027

not bad. I mean, preBP is always tough. Seeing how it just came out, it may be worth it to do an update on the PRIME/ Purple Hornet situation... but nice job overall.

DeletedUser

Nice job, not perfect yet, but you will probably work out the kinks in the next few issues :)

DeletedUser11886

No, its the button that MRAs forget to click before sending out their invites.

DeletedUser47699

Nice newspaper, for the 1st Edition... pretty nice. Keep it up. ;) Maybe next time you could ask more things from the leaders. :)

DeletedUser46838

Next issue will be about

Sir Noel vs Gold Lemur in depth coming out in 2-3 weeks