Newspaper Rhammus Review~2nd Issue

DeletedUser46838

3888421.png

The News you Deserve to Read
By Rock5

What You Missed

Since the last issue, many events had occurred. Alliances were disbanded, pacts were formed, more MRAs popped up, etc. Just like any other world, right? Some of the events that had occurred seemed to surprise many though. The so called "war" between PRIME and RUSE soon fell apart as the leaders of PRIME decided to leave the alliance and formed their own alliance, Just For Deaths. However, the former PRIME leader, Purple Hornet decided to change his alliance once again. He joined Reapers of Death, also known as Lemur's Alliance. A few hours later, the alliance was disbanded and Purple Hornet decided the core was too much and landed in O53.

Conquests have began and Venominium decided to conquer cities. The first player was Macca1975. Shortly afterwards, two more conquests came from Venom, making it a total of three conquests. Venom is going like a well oiled machine!

Apparently RUSE has began conquering cities now. Perhaps they have been waiting for other players of their own alliance to gain conquest before they decided to conquer other cities. Maybe it's a ruse, maybe not.

What a surprise! Legion XIII and it's academy still survives! Any bets how long they will survive? And they're still recruiting!

Mad Rhinos Association and it's academy disbands. It was disbanded by the founder, Joseph Nieves, also known as The Burning Mango. Why did they disband their alliance? The world will never know.
Interview:

There is going to be only one interview for this issue. I have interviewed Purple Hornet on why he left the alliance.

Purple Hornet:
Why did you leave your alliance?
Bad Secondary Leadership

why did you ghost/Restart your account?
I hate being in the middle of all that .

All top twelve sink or swim.
Everybody is gonna sink but Venom

Why is your name Purple Hornet?
Because my first alliance in Theta was The Hornets Nest[/b]

How much Grepolis Experience do you have?
Since Gamma opened.

Your favorite candy bar?
Snickers

Alliance Locations

Venominium
Ranking#1
ABP#1
DBP#1

46e192cc-56e3-4bf1-8fbb-eb9cb61f1982_zps6eacfaf2.jpg

RUSE
Ranking #2
ABP#2
DBP#2

46add671-c6c9-48eb-b105-a458e68080fa_zpsa608f772.jpg

Ocean Veterans
Rankings#3
ABP#5
DBP#3

6a2ad4b4-e3df-4d0a-a708-89b0c7bdf625_zps2f0f4676.jpg

Legion XIII
Ranking#4
ABP#3
DBP#8

28d54e0b-a5b0-43f0-88a8-512a839c70e0_zps557e5fee.jpg

Lightning Shadows
Rank#5
ABP#10
DBP#12

08731101-454b-4304-b97c-e07d04754f7f_zps9adffda3.jpg

Game:

Name that pixel

dfd11576-d91a-4f0c-b34e-418561ec0941_zpse6aaea8d.jpg

The First player to know will get a Nature's Gift

This is a really short issue, but I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any suggestions on how to improve this newspaper, please do so by posting below. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47121

Nice but you got one thing wrong,kekereal wasnt the first to conquer a city,it was macca1975,kekereal was the first to two cities (colonizeing)

DeletedUser22115

Goldlemur's former alliance was Reapers of Darkness was it not? im sure it was

DeletedUser40125

Could that pixel be......
......an agora?

More specifically, I believe that's a level 1 agora, because it's too small to be a level 2 one.

DeletedUser11886

Umn, did you use coolfont for that intro. lol

btw, dafaq is a level 2 agora?

You need to make these harder, put little bits of it.

DeletedUser47330

Naa you gotta ghost at exactly the right amount of points

DeletedUser47723

I need more please

Edit: Other than that it is fantastic newspaper

DeletedUser11886

You need 1337 points, but before you ghost you need to pray to our lord, and mythical god the spagetti monster, and his mate, kathulu. Spin around 200 times, and then sing outloud Rick n' Rolled 50 times.

DeletedUser47330

You need 1337 points, but before you ghost you need to pray to our lord, and mythical god the spagetti monster, and his mate, kathulu. Spin around 200 times, and then sing outloud Rick n' Rolled 50 times.

You forgot the blood sacrifice!!!

Also a quick note on the newspaper. Love it! keep it up

DeletedUser22115

No wonder my main city was 4333 and my second was 1448 points dammit, I m also not sure how many times I spun as I passed out after the spinning.

DeletedUser11886

Dang, forgot to say that you need to do the blood sacrifice WHILST spinning. Perhaps that is the problem?

P.S. If it still doesnt work, try turning it off and on again.

DeletedUser22115

Ok, I've done that, the level 2 agora is amazing, what colour is yours? Mines a metallic purple and has a pearlescent blue on it. Really spices up the city