Newspaper Rhammus Review~Issue IX

DeletedUser27128

hirAbK7.jpg

DeletedUser14666

I can say this. No merge happened. We took the players we thought were best for our ocean.

Or perhaps you should say those who have the highest points. The definition of merge is to combine or cause to combine to form a single entity, which is basically what y'all did. Might not have been a merge of one alliance into another but it was two alliances dissolving their alliances and taking in the players with the highest point values just so they could have some ranking power!

DeletedUser

Great issue. You are keeping this forum active, don't stop!

DeletedUser40768

Or perhaps you should say those who have the highest points. Might not have been a merge of one alliance into another but it was two alliances dissolving their alliances and taking in the players with the highest point values just so they could have some ranking power!

Did you even look at this alliance before you post? They have 30 players under 3k points, definitely not the highest points by any standard. I have been told that the disbands are coincidental from multiple players in the old alliances, War Wolves was dissolved after leaders began leaving to make a new alliance. The founder then decided to disband, after losing some of the players in his council. They have 30 players under 3k points, 64 under 4k points. Definitely not just the cream of the crop, at least point wise. Also they had near 250 people between the two alliances, so under your assumption that would mean about 50% of them merged and the other half didn't. The alliances looks more like War Wolves Part II, with a couple of new additions added to the mix. Pretty sure War Wolves were in the top 3 in abp, so they definitely have some firepower. Probably just comes down to the leaders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

Well Goddess78 as good as your rant is? who the hell is Hells Legion? Your alliance seems to be based in 54 but your in a core ocean and i've never heard of you, at least Toxic Movement caught my eye.