Newspaper Rhammus Review~Issue VI

DeletedUser46838

Note to Readers:
This newspaper is not used for propaganda or endorsement of any alliance or product. It is used as a way to give information to players not playing the game. This newspaper is not responsible for alliance downfalls, player betrayals, and noob attacks. All translation is from Google Translate.

3888421.png

3901963.png

News You Deserve to Hear
Made by Rock5

In this Section:
-Brief Introduction of Legion/Profile
-Interviews
-War Stats
-Maps: Where they are located.
-Rankings
-Game: 1-15

Brief Introduction of Legion​

On the profile, it says:

3b73118c-cccf-41c4-aff3-ccd3bb426a35_zps517d8ae7.jpg

c19a19d6-a6e1-4420-8ed3-5e3ac2556c5e_zps1d824988.jpg

71d81783-a2dd-489a-967a-d5366f889b45_zps30c065e1.jpg

Interviews
Amerin4U
Is this alliance a Premade?If so, what world did it originate from?

No not premade.

Why are there two academies?
I don't understand, two academies?

How much Grepolis Experience do you have?
Played only since February, but have played in 4 different worlds

Who is the founder of the alliance?
This alliance has 2 or 3 different founders. We are kinda unique cuz we have 3 alliances that are all together so there are many different founders here.

What ocean is your alliance mainly in?
Our main ocean is 54. But at some point we will branch out cuz we will occupy all of 54 so we will grow past the ocean we are in now.

What is your favorite candy?Why?
M&Ms....Love chocolate....goes good w/ popcorn.

Jencks
Did your alliance come from another world? If so, what world?
Legion XIII began on Naxos on the en server. We are still in whatever is left of Rizinia, which was won quite some time ago but still has enough people playing it to stay open. We are also playing in Mochlos, Olynthus, and Pandosia. Our initial members in Rhammus came from those worlds.

Are you surprised that Legion XIV has a higher point average than Legion XIII?
No. We work as one alliance. Legion XIV and Legion XV are not academies, they are equals. We play for World Wonders, not points.

Who are the founders of the alliance?
I am the Founder of the Legion Family of Alliances. The other Founders are more like Team Leaders. They are my extensions for their respective Alliances and I am very grateful for their willingness to take those positions. They are also members of our Council of Advisers, along with many of our members who have been with me since Naxos and Rizinia, and they help me to see all sides of an issue. We all work together to make the Legion the best it can be.

Why is your alliance called Legion?
We actually started as Legion XIII. As we grew toward our Alliance Cap, we found we needed another alliance so decided to go with the next number in the sequence. There is a lot of information about Legion XIII all over the Internet. Google is a wonderful thing.

J XxX JOE XxX J
How much Grepolis Experience do you have?
I have been playing grepolis for roughly 4-5 years. Started out using a different account where I was in the top alliance in Gamma, however that account got banned for sharing internet connections because my brother played aswell and neither of us knew. However on this account have probably been playing for about 3 years, maybe longer.

Were you in Legion when it first came in EN Naxos
I did join legion in Naxos for a short time however real life circumstances made me quit that world so I did not play with them for long. However the leader was amazing and the people seemed nice so when It cropped up in this world, although the leader was different, the islands surrounding me, including mine, were filled with legion members so I thought I would give it another try.

Why did it require 3 alliances to make this alliance?
To be totally honest, I do not believe we need 3 alliances, the reason the third was made was due to the merge of S.P.Q.R Empire, however it is up to the council to decide how the alliance is run and I will run with the plan that they have installed.
Are you at war with anyone?
I don't know if I am meant to say anything but, we are not really 'At War' with anyone in my opinion, we have had an ongoing spat with OCEANS VETERANS for a while, but it is not like we are dedicating all our time to conquer them as if we were at war. Other alliances have also had little battles with us but nothing game changing.

What is your favorite movie and why?
5.) Oooh this question is hard for me because I am utterly a film nerd haha. My facourite series of all time, has to be The Lord of The Rings, this is because I watched the films growing up and absolutely loved it, the whole medieval, middle Earth setting is amazing in my opinion, and the movies were a great rendition of the books, with the addition of The Hobbit movies, my knowledge of the middle earth world is ever growing and making me love the saga more. However for favourite film, I would have to say Empire strikes back, from the star wars original trilogy because it is an amazing film, and I am unable to choose my favorite out of the LOTR set.

War Stats:
Legion XIII-Ocean Veterans0-3
Legion XIV-Ocean Veterans0-2

The Map
208592fa-bc9f-4f43-a55a-13c90c30a013_zps7d1bdfd1.jpg

Obituaries
Players
-SirNoelRules
-GoldLemur
-FuzzButt
-Eric Swift
-666 BLACK EDITION
-and countless others.

Alliances
-S.P.Q.R Empire (Merged)

Map

208592fa-bc9f-4f43-a55a-13c90c30a013_zps7d1bdfd1.jpg

Rankings

6d509f0e-e0e4-4a59-9938-25424a3b6b76_zps50d8a305.jpg

101061d9-6f94-457e-bb29-2c112c31c6d2_zpsd1b2b293.jpg

Game:

Last Issue (Issue IV's) Winner: NebRamose. Congratulations!
You will receive:
-1 Nature's Gift
-2000 wood

Proof:

d0219fff-2aa8-4251-9564-818c7443cfa6_zpsd252e78a.jpg

Come take your prize!

Pick a number between 1 and 15. You may only pick one number.

1.)Myzticality
2.)Deus Mortis
3.)cheater of death
4.)SkullyHoofd
5.)Doomsday King
6.)
7.)ZalzagorDragonLord
8.)
9.)Makro 356
10.)Bond007
11.)Druvi
12.)
13.)
14.)Kyleli
15.)

Reward:
Tycoon_mystery_box_icon.png

I hope you like this issue! If you have any suggestions, please post below. +rep if you like the issue!

Credits:
-All the people interviewed
-cooltext.com
-C4R105: thanks for the advice
-All the readers for supporting the newspaper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

good issue
try doing more in-depth issues as well,like on the oceans or something

i'll take 11

DeletedUser40125

Great newspaper. I liked the war stats, maybe have more next issue? XD

I'll take 1

DeletedUser

I like the list Obituaries, its about the only thing ok in this issue. You really should interview people who are more interesting and have a little charisma like eubea. It might also be a good idea to get inside information and gossip about alliances, am sure people will give away certain information anonymously for the sake of a little light entertainment. Try contacting the awesome player in Ruse, name starts with e.

DeletedUser340

Should of seen them trying to get through one of our CQ's, I had over 40 reports when I got online and they barely damaged the siege :D

DeletedUser40768

Try contacting the awesome player in Ruse, name starts with e.

There are 5 people in RUSE that names starts with e though, how will he know which one is the "awesome" one :D Nice job Rock, I pick 0 :p

DeletedUser33530

I like the list Obituaries, its about the only thing ok in this issue. You really should interview people who are more interesting and have a little charisma like eubea. It might also be a good idea to get inside information and gossip about alliances, am sure people will give away certain information anonymously for the sake of a little light entertainment. Try contacting the awesome player in Ruse, name starts with e.

dude you're not in Ruse. There players hate you.

I'll take 3

DeletedUser11886

lol, theres been worse. They get banned, so technically shes the worst non-banned player.

DeletedUser

I just skipped through all the boring legion mumble jumbo. none of that please, keep it out of future papers.