Rhammus "Trash-Talking" Thread

DeletedUser

Lol accusing someone of nonsense when your sentences hardly make sense is ironic! ;)
there is a difference between not caring if your posts look nice and posting drivel, one of us is on each side of that line and I think it's obvious who's who.

DeletedUser33980

loooooool Soluto I we hiding in 35....we hiding ANDDDD still taking your cities, we hiding ANDDDDD killing all your myths, oh and just for giggles, we hiding ANDDDDD not merging with every alliance that spreads its legs

oh thats for evo btw hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there is a difference between not caring if your posts look nice and posting drivel, one of us is on each side of that line and I think it's obvious who's who.

Lol Its a trash talking thread you muppet! This is why forums go dead because of people like you, its supposed to be fun so instead of moaning about peoples posts why not just join in and say that i smell bad or something :D Lol don't take it so seriously and get a sense of humour! :p

DeletedUser

Lol Its a trash talking thread you muppet! This is why forums go dead because of people like you, its supposed to be fun so instead of moaning about peoples posts why not just join in and say that i smell bad or something :D Lol don't take it so seriously and get a sense of humour! :p

Sorry if I prefer to make sensible arguments as to why other people suck.

DeletedUser

Sorry if I prefer to make sensible arguments as to why other people suck.

You are way to serious my friend!

Oh! And I did not -rep you! If I did I would sign it! Looks like someone else thinks your way too serious as well :D but thanks for the -rep for me (lol like I give a .....)

You've put me on a downer so I'll just shut up now and stay away ( Wandle runs away crying ) :(

DeletedUser

well, I now have one person in the entire world, (possibly two) who think I'm serious.

DeletedUser33980

lmfaooooo!!!!!! i may be outside the joke here but lets be real....bbq penguin too good and i mean with carlton dancing...almost brings a tear to my eye. true beauty

DeletedUser

Interesting to see despite the fact Evo have the gigantic member count of 270 players they still struggle to support 1 guy!

DeletedUser33980

Interesting to see despite the fact Evo have the gigantic member count of 270 players they still struggle to support 1 guy!

ik, it must be difficult to see a 30 member alliance slapping around a 270 alliance !!!! whats the scoreboard now soluto
scoreboard: imperv 13 or 14 evo 0.....MRA cant take the heat man...lol just cuz you ranked 2 dont mean squat if you cant protect members...come and take 35;)

DeletedUser

ik, it must be difficult to see a 30 member alliance slapping around a 270 alliance !!!! whats the scoreboard now soluto
scoreboard: imperv 13 or 14 evo 0.....MRA cant take the heat man...lol just cuz you ranked 2 dont mean squat if you cant protect members...come and take 35;)

Something like that, pretty sure the tally will be racking up some more today though ;)

DeletedUser38637

Would love to see our average points per alliance reach 100,000. :) #Impervious.

Probably after this week we will achieve this goal.

DeletedUser31480

loooooool Soluto I we hiding in 35....we hiding ANDDDD still taking your cities, we hiding ANDDDDD killing all your myths, oh and just for giggles, we hiding ANDDDDD not merging with every alliance that spreads its legs

oh thats for evo btw hehe

You should become a politician! Two chainz for President!

Last edited by a moderator: