Newspaper Rhethy news 2

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Rhethy news 2nd edition.
newspaperpic1-1.jpg

Hello people of Rhethymnos, I hope you liked my 1st edition. This will be my 2nd issue and this will talk about the Empire/Madness situation as well as DWC/13th Legion and our 2 favorite rim alliances. Also I’m adding a hell of fame to the newspaper. In this hall the names of people who complete and win the weekly games or the riddles will be added. I would kindly ask the viewers to + rep them as a reward so let’s start.

1) The living and the 2 dead men.
A wise man once said: “only the dead see the end of war” and it looks like he was right! If we look at the Empire/Madness alliance changes in grepostats ( Madness: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en42/alliance/101) (Empire: No longer with us) we can see that many players are jumping ship to 13th legion/DWC (will be talked more about it in the side news). Empire is sure to fall (and already did) and Madness seems that they will go that way too (but they filled empty spots with other players). Time will only tell because :pro: Will this be the end of the first big war? Will Empire/Madness fall or will they reinforce their positions? Will we see a new power rising from the ashes of Madness/Empire?

2)The ultimate opportunists.
O44 and O55 saw their share of the fights. Madness and Empire were fighting for control but they forgot to watch their backs. They were so busy fighting with each other that they forgot the presence of some small time alliances that used this war opportunity to get bigger. Now that Empire is out O44 is divided among Evolution of D3TH and 13th Legion. There is also Madness in there. What will be the future of O44??? Who will be the next biggest power??? In O55 situations look unclear. DWC is fighting against 2-3 alliances and it looks that the scores are equal. Will the results change??? Will DWC loose or will they win against the coalition???

3)Rim news.
Hello everyone we will continue our news with our 2 favorite rim alliances Soul destroyers and P.O.G. They seem the most promising ones from all the rim alliances. They have a nice average and a good ABP. I have sent the some questions and I hope they answer it. P.O.G seems to have no war with anyone but soul destroyers seem to have some skirmishers with The Langoilers. Will this small time skirmishes turn into a real time war or will they stop??? Will The Langoilers win or Soul destroyers???

4)Rankings

Alliance rankings:
sccj87.jpg
ABP ranks:
2i6kxed.jpg

5)Interview
Madness interview with Dev7in:
1) 1 week ago Empire and Madness started a war. Empire was winning first but everything changed now why?

I told you it would change, we were not even aware of the war but once it was brought to our attention we couldn't have people gloating about it.

2) Many members are leaving your alliance. Why?

They lack loyalty and integrity, we are a better alliance for it, and we have nobody to carry here.

3) Many players are jumping ship to DWC is that true?

Seems some of DWC are coming here too...

4) Because of players jumping ship to DWC rumors started to rise in which a Madness/DWC merge was stated. Is that true???

You shouldn't believe everything you hear.

24F interview with Elpistolero
1) Empire is crumbling and by the looks of it Madness is following suit. What does 24F have to say about that???

Empire has crumbled and it mainly looked like it happened due to one of the worst timed holidays one could have in Ashopath. I'm not sure about Madness but to me they look to have recovered well after clearing deadweight and now it remains up to us to make the knockout blow if we can.

2) 24F is toping the ranks once again. Do you have any comments about that?

It’s always nice to top the ranks although it usually does paint a big fat target on our back

3) Till date 24F pact with Empire and Red Nation and both those alliances have disbanded. Some people are calling 24F a "bad charm". What do you say about that??

Well it’s hardly our fault now is it? Haha. Seems for us we need to be a bit more patient

4) Is 24F considering a new pact or Empire was the last one?

As always we will asses our position and ambitions and make decisions based upon that

Soul Destroyers interview with slocko:
1) Can you talk about your alliance a little?? (Founder,how it was formed,best members,leadership,wars??)

founders slocko and The storr all members are cool,no wars to speak of as it is too early

2) Your alliance is on it's way to greatness. Whom do you thank the most?

I thank my players

3) Your alliance has a good average and a good ABP. How did you get that in the rim?

just fight as much as you can

4) Where do you see your alliance after 1 month?

moving into your ocean :)
5) Do you have anything to say to the grepolis community?

grepolis is a great game,full of great players friendly and enemy.The moderators do a great job for little thanks,keep it up.

The 13th Legion interview with Graeme0161

1) Many Empire members are joining 13th Legion. Do you have any comments on why this is happening?

From what I understand, the founder of The Empire had to hit Vacation Mode and the 2nd in command was not very well liked, one of the players in that alliance had played with one of my original members on another server and asked to join, he then brought some good active members with him, they seem to have fitted in quite well. Very active and aggressive, Best way to play!

2) You are now a strong power in Rhethymnos Do you have anything to say to all the alliances out there???
Not sure we are a strong power yet, however I do think we are moving in the right direction and as most of us have played together in another world, and know each others strengths and strengths, we will hopefully do well,

3) Are you fighting any wars right now?

Yes we are fighting The Free Cities they took a banned player city off us earlier in the game which really naffed me off, (hate losing any cities) The red dots just do not look good against our stats.
The player had a permanent ban and could not return but his city became active,

I blame a massive hangover as I had the colony ready to launch as soon as the ban was lifted, but I was to busy speaking to the porcelain telephone,

excuses excuses :)

6)Noob of the week/day
This award goes to unfortunately Ashopath. I am sorry but it really does go to you. You were the reason The Empire disbanded so this award goes to you.

7)War stats:
In this issue we will see the colonizations of 4 alliances:
24F Colonizations:
2ughsma.jpg
Soul Destroyers colonizations:
28bvhoy.jpg
DWC Colonizations:
2qdybv6.png
Madness Colonizations:
ei2iqe.png

8)Humor’s section:
I)
K T Q L F 1 P E S S N H A E F
B W Z X P 3 . M O I O T D R Q
T O U T O T O A U V I H A I G
F F C H I H . F L S T Z M P K
H O G E Y L G F D K I O J M V
S R O L F E B O E G B G N E V
S F O A U G Y L S L M Y C E Z
S L L N Z I P L T Q A S Z H P
E I V G Y O I A R P H E I T E
N N F O B N A H O V A D X O J
D C B I J F Q W Y V P N U T R
A H A L S G T E E V U P Q Y H
M I J E E M X V R I S R H X L
C N X R J L Z L S I L I M S D
Y G H S I U E M T P H H D M T

Find the following words:
13th Legion
Hall of fame
Madness
P.O.G
Soul Destroyers
Supah Ambition
The Empire
The Langoilers
Two for Flinching

II) Riddle time!
What is the beginning of the end, you don’t have a cookie without it and it surrounds everyone?

8)Hall of fame:
So this will be the place where names will be added. All those who are worthy will be mentioned here. Want your name to be put here??? Win the games and solve the riddles.

Hall:
Yuchen

9)Credits:
I would like to thank supah ambition for helping me set out some pictures and I would like to thank the founders for answering my questions. I would also like to thank you for reading the 2nd issue of this newspaper.
I would also like to point out that in this week grepolis had a glitch. The glitch was that the arrival times of troops messed up. It is now fixed.
The 3rd issue will be out later so STAY TUNED (Well the speed is determined by when the interviews are out and answered).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26242

I don't normally post on the externals but I can't pass out a good opportunity to solve a riddle. :)

I believe the answer to the riddle is time.

EDIT: Ok no, the answer is the letter "E". Beginning of End, cookiE, and it surrounds EveryonE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice one Yuchen. Thats the only answer that makes sense

DeletedUser

Nice paper Hagop, im thinking of starting a small journal soon ;)

DeletedUser

Yuchen you are correct. As a reward your name will be added to the hall of fame.

DeletedUser20688

Rim Alliance part is a bit questionable

We have 10k less BP than them and we have 5 members to their 29

DeletedUser

Want to get interviewed???? Message me. Also I can't be in all oceans. I want a reporter from O55,O45,O44.

DeletedUser20688

If you want an interview my Skypes available to all

DeletedUser

Well from the time I posted to date many things changed.......