Newspaper Rhethymnos Gazette Issue #1

DeletedUser30092

Greek_Phalanx01.jpg

Welcome To The Rhethymnos Gazette Issue #1

Let's start out with some breaking news from ocean 55: Currently, there is a war for ocean 55 between ChAoS and Espirit De Corps against Death Wing Company. Let's take a look at the stats from ocean 55:

Here is Death Wing Company's Stats in ocean 55:
Cities: 51
Average Points: 4132

Here are ChAoS's stats from ocean 55:
Cities: 43
Average Points: 3728

And finally here are Espirit de Corps's stats from ocean 55:
Cities: 33
Average Points: 4528

So far, the ChAoS/Espirit alliance against Death Wing Company has taken an early lead in the war, with 6 cities taken and 2 cities lost. Here are the stats:​

Cities captured by ChAoS/Espirit

Exileans
Axiomatania
.K2
Langkawi
FIRST NAIL
Krugerton on Sea

Cities captured by Death Wing Company:

ostara

To finish news from ocean 55, an exclusive interview with ChAoS leader Phoenix of Deus.

Read from top to bottom.

Glaciator1028: What do you think about the war? What are your thoughts?

Phoenix of Deus: Its quite early to tell. The war hasn't lasted very long.
I am confident in our power to over throw DWC, especially with EDC on our side as our great ally.

Glaciator1028
: Why are you so confident?

Phoenix of Deus: We're working really well as a team, but it is still hard to tell, because the war is not very old.

Glaciator1028: What do you think about your opponents, Death Wing Company?

Phoenix of Deus: I have respect for them as my enemy, nothing more.

Glaciator1028: Who do you think has taken advantage of this early stage of the war?

Phoenix of Deus: Its too early to tell.

Glaciator1028: Who do you think has an edge though?

Phoenix of Deus: Both alliances have their disadvantages and advantages.
We are greater in number because of Esprit, but not everyone in Chaos is taking place in this war, which is disappointing. As this war would finish faster if we all participate.

I would like to remind those who are taking a step back in this war. its conquer or be conquered. Those who are not participating are not team players and we don't have room for them.

Thank you to Phoenix of Deus for letting me interview him.

Now, let's discuss battle points and how they affect reputations. If an alliance has high APB, most people may think that they are really powerful. But what could really be happening is that a few players generate that APB and not the alliance as a whole. This can be bad because for a successful alliance, you want good teamwork and members working together to achieve success. How many BP an alliance has can mean 2 things: 1. There are a few good players in that alliance generating all that BP themselves. Easy target, 2. The alliance works really well together and mostly all the players are generating BP. This is a strong alliance and will stay for a while.

Death Wing Company, Madness, and Two For Flinching are the top 3 in total BP. They are all strong judging from what I have seen, but others high in BP may not be very good and just have a few good players. I am not saying most are, just keep an eye out.

DeletedUser

Dude,

There is already a newspaper by Kayfon that gives more info!

join them! They need help and we don't need more than 1 it just causes spam!!!

LONG LIVE DWC

DeletedUser

I don't think Kayfon will be doing a paper anymore. He sort of got conquered.

DeletedUser

Well. He quit. Then he got conquered.
He said he was quitting in his last newspaper.

DeletedUser

Yeah he quit. Hey Glaciator why don't you join in my paper? I need a reporter from O55 who can tell info for me. Interested?