Rho and Sigma- kill.

DeletedUser

After 30 hours grinding...

Ever get the feeling from the new village situation that the Grep folks are trying to force peeps to be more aggresive?
They are making it a vital thing to experience all the units, and in consequence to be more aware of the O units.

Now, as one of those folks that always was offensive (no jokes please), knowing full well that defense was just a way to die slowly...

It seems to me that Grep wants chaos, no one to ever sleep, and to see our D peeps to get into the game.

Edit: Or am I just giving away the biggest 'basic' in Grep? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, I know what you mean, V2.0 seems to promote the offensive side of Grepolis, and get the more defensive players involved in both sides of the game.

Defence is always equally important to offence, however knowing how to balance each type accordingly is the key to victory.

DeletedUser

Agreed Andrew, Defense is equal to Offense. Very important.
But to a weird lesser degree...

As Sun Tzu and Von Clauswitz said... Defense is only a means to prepare for offense.
As Napolean said... You cannot win with defense.

It is intriguing to me that Grep is taking this approach, and very exciting. :D

Edit: This will force many D peeps out of their shells, and may produce many sleepless nights for our experts.
Edited edit: Who am I kidding... none of our experts sleep!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Umm, what is sleep? You're a strange one...

Well, i'm hoping it does make people more offensive, as offensive troops are easier to kill ;)

DeletedUser

Umm, what is sleep? You're a strange one...

Well, i'm hoping it does make people more offensive, as offensive troops are easier to kill ;)

But you gotta be awake to see the threat coming... or going...
And exactly why I said in my first post that no one will sleep...
Gonna be fun!

DeletedUser

Haha, well, good luck with your island, we are now going to be surrounded by newly trained offensive players!

Lol jks, let's carve once beginner's protection ends >: )