Rho-Bust vs Dogs of noHonor (A Fail attempt at a PnP)

• Thread starter DeletedUser3393
  • Start date

DeletedUser3393

*Epic Music begins*

*Epic TimeLine begins*

1) Unknown date some 18days ago:

DoW and RB entered an unofficial (yes, I know we trusted DoW to honor an unofficial pact)

Rho-Bust
JLAcover.jpg

VS
DoW
ud1.jpg

handshake.jpg

"RB Diplomat" said:
Hi Jeff.

We feel the same with our ocean, with the Squad out of the way we're focussing on closing down.

An unwritten NAP would be great. On this picture we're yellow, you guys are red. We wont cross the white line, and vice versa.

worldmapb.jpg

With the Squad, we're not recruiting them from O45, only got a selct few from O35. It wasn't a merge as such, but it wasn't active recruitment.

I love the punishment of 'rimming' it sounds dirty!

How does that sound? I'll pass that on to our guys here, and make it clear not to cross that invisible white line!

U
jeff wheeler on 5/16/11 at 2:55 PM
Greeting my friend this is good news to here that we can come to a understanding on this matter..we are currently just worried about finishing locking down our ocean and we will remain in our waters..We really do not have nap or a lot of pacts but if you would like a unwritten nap for now i would except it with your alliance..Sounds like we are on the same page here and share some of the same goals so our agreement would not to attack each other and to remain in our own oceans..Now i no you guys have been recruiting some of the Squad members and i feel that those in you ocean would be a great asset to your alliance and i understand for recruiting them but i must stress to you not to recruit those in this ocean or i fear my alliance will go nuts just because they have been fighting them for some time now and will continue to rim those city's here..So my friend if you are willing to agree to this then i see us remaining friends and if you have any other questions or would like to talk please feel free to ask me

2) 24/5/2011

Lord Draconis (RB) Was attacked by ilumm (DoW) [Jeff said it was a mistake]

3) 25/5/2011

yonan02 (RB) was attacked by lexxxus (DoW) [No Questions asked]
Etherios (RB) was spied by Matildaa (DoW) [No Questions asked]
Indignation (RB) was attacked by Sayed1996 (DoW) [Reason - he didn't know about the pact]

4) 26/5/2011
jeff wheeler said:
have told my alliance of our agreement and now i am getting upset that some are attacking your guys..I think that we should just join a pact for now to solve some of these issues then us leaders can work out the details my main concern is to not have your members expand to much in our ocean just being down the road that would hurt us from expanding..Anyway where are you looking to go meaning are you heading north just trying to see if we could work together on taking some other oceans this would get our alliances to band together more and build some trust between each other...I have also heard rumors that you are talking to T.D and heard something like you would attack us from the north and they would attack us from the south..Are you pact with them ??

5) 28/05/2011

I messaged him, explaining the map [No Response]
Hello Jeff,

Genix told me that you had an issue with my latest conquest and I expected as much.. So, i will try to explain my situation.

-----------------------------------------------
About 7-10 days ago, I was trying to take Welter, I cleared the town with a friends help but glor got it before I did. I talked to him and he said he had a similar issue with one of the cities taken by us. I didnt have a chance to confirm because my player quit (who took a city from glor). So, i just let it go.

Then when i saw entreris's cities were open to take.. I was going to take them. But I talked to antigone (one of ur players on the island) And she told me that the boot was a mistake and i shouldnt take it. I told her i wont go for the city but just attack it for BP. I had 2 attacks land which met a brireme wall(Not his units) and all my units died.

Then I attacked 105.45 Dehradun 4 days ago, I cleared the town (It apparently had one of ur tripwires) and sent my CS, but someone from your alliance spiked the city and killed my Land nuke and my CS. That angered me.. and I decided to go for Enteris's city (3-4 days after it lost its flag) and took it after losing more 300 LS in clearing the harbor. I apologize that it caused problems... But if you guys hadn't kicked him and hadn't killed my CS, i wouldn't even have had a slot to take the city.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am sure genix is going to explain why we are taking the cities, but I will reiterate.
We are not making any aggressive moves. All we want is to secure our borders. We had cities on those islands long before any talks happened between us. (4 cities before, 5 right now)

Genix will probably be resending u the map we made earlier. That map had a clear line of control. Our alliance has instructions not to cross that line except for the 2 islands where we already are. We just cant leave those cities dry.

Same thing goes for your alliance. You guys have 2 islands on our side of the line and that's fine but besides that any other conquests will be presumed to be hostile.

AA

6) 30/05/2011 - 1/06/2011

LIE # 1:
jeff1.png

LIE #2:
jeff2.png

My response:
Before talks started we had 40 cities in O45. So, we can't just get out of O45. Our alliance was formed on the border of O35 and O45.

To make things fair we drafted that line so that you can have the entire O45 save for the 10-15% where RB had 40+ cities and DoW had 6-8 cities [I am talking about 12 days ago]

I agree and understand your hesistance to allow another alliance to develop in your ocean, but this is a different matter. We have to look beyond the ocean line and look at this arbitary line. When you look at this line, it can be easily seen that RB is almost entirely on the left and DoW is almost entirely on the right.

None of the two alliances are developing cities in the middle of each other. So, if we keep and honor the line then we will have a clear border.

I appreciate your kicking of those 2.

--------------
So, if you agree to the terms: We honor the line, no one crosses that line from either sides.
The 4 islands which are ambiguous.. 2 on your side and 2 on our side. Those 4 islands are open to growth from either side.. no one will say anything if a new city pops up on those islands. (though it is unlikely as all the 2k+ cities are pretty much gone).

If any alliance takes a city on the wrong side of the line they will give it up without any demands.

As for fortification of the borders. Both alliances agree not to develop the sides too much save for an occasional juicy city close to the line.
---------------
If you will agree to the terms above, i can quickly put it in our HQ (u can do the same) and we can have an official PACT drawn up and signed in 24hrs.

If the terms are agreed, RB will agree not to put up so many cities in O45.. but we do have wars going with LoC and Thanatos elite.
(We have no enemies nearby and hence these small allainces are the only source of BPs)... But we will make sure our growth is not so much as it will seem aggressive.

I know you guys are surrounded on 4 sides by 4 big alliances, so, i am willing to work with you on what kind of growth near the border will not conflict with your alliance.

His final word:

jeff3.png

Result:

dowmemberlist.png

At the same time: ilumm [DoW] attacks Indignation [RB],
DoW doesnt kick out one of the 2 refugees and in turn stack his city with defense.

Jeff's Reply:
jeff5x.png

So another lie: I kicked him, when we talked. (Kicked 10hrs later and only the inactive of the 2)

images

In short

DoW | RB sign an unofficial pact. DoW is presented with the proposed map.

Jeff doesnt tell the alliance what deal we had hence when RB continues its growth in accordance with the deal DoW members attack us.

Few days after official pact is signed, they recruit OUR Refugee whom we have been milking for BPs. Then refuse to kick him and lie to us about it.

Then their member attacked us because we attacked the refugee (we were told he will be kicked)

Then yesterday: WHILE THE PACT WAS IN PLACE. Our member was revolted and sent a CS too.

Freaking sly dogs huh?

What will RB do: We thrive in honor, we dissolved the pact.
And what do we see? 10-20 attacks on our cities, Well what do we do.. let us teach those bastards a lesson.

Let us see where the war takes us. They are strong on paper, but we have the heart to kill them.

Hello dogs! we are here to help u look better:
DSC01678_edited-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the truth is out, how do you respond jeff?

If i was a doggie, i would start to question your leadership

EDIT: Oh and btw i'm flash, i just thought i'd put that out there

DeletedUser

Jeez Jeff I am really questioning you will stick to the words you gave Infectious State today. Just a few hours ago you told me that your alliance has no intentions to move into ocean 44. Yet your players are starting to conquer towns in it. When I asked you to stay out of ocean 44 your response was:

jeff wheeler on 6/4/11 at 7:47 PM
Not at and we have no intentions of expanding there but i would hope to think the boarder does not count......This is what happened to us and Rho bust and would not like the same thing to happen between us they seemed to think it was ok to expand her so i do agree with you as for my guys moving there so if you are in agreement that we remain in each others oceans with a little lee way on the boarder then i will post it to all members not to expand there

my response to you was:

Deadly Truth on 6/4/11 at 7:55 PM
A little lee way.. I don't like that as there is no clear definition for it. No clear cut line for expansion. Right now you have 6 cities in ocean 44. Lets keep at that total. The line will be the border. If that we find a violation of this on either side and their can be no diplomatic solution. The pact will be voided.

Later on you agreed to not gain anymore cities in ocean 44 period.

But when i read this PnP i see this: "and this is why we were going to move into oc44"

Really makes a guy think...

DeletedUser

We have 2 cities in ocean 44.... I put infectious state in red and dogs in white...
showmap.php

We hardly have any intrests in ocean 44 so looks more like a typo than a intent to me. Im involved with leadership and we had no intent of leaving our ocean in any direction, now we get to move into 35.

DeletedUser

it clearly states you have 4 cities in O44 if you check the in-game stats

either way it doesn't matter, all you guys can do is back stab and go against your word

DeletedUser

We have 2 cities in ocean 44.... I put infectious state in red and dogs in white...
showmap.php

We hardly have any intrests in ocean 44 so looks more like a typo than a intent to me. Im involved with leadership and we had no intent of leaving our ocean in any direction, now we get to move into 35.

LOL

thats not what jeff wheeler proposed to us, and it looks like someone is trying to save their *** now. No one can trust a word of what you guys say, so you mind as well back up your talk with some action in game, as i'm not having any of it

DeletedUser

are the dogs too scared to answer these claims? i guess so

The guilty always stay quiet

DeletedUser3393

well now that they know that they are at fault.

They think we broke the NAP when they put a city of ours in revolt and sent a CS to our city while under pact.

DeletedUser

we just dont care, you decided war instead of diplomacy so war it is.

DeletedUser

war instead of diplomacy?

can you not read? we tried diplomacy and the leaders you have clearly failed at that

DeletedUser16159

We are at war with you because WE DONT LIKE YOU. We didnt like you when you were "the sqaud" and we dont like you now that you are rho-bust. There is no getting around that. Enough said.

BTW: we like our other pacts, b/c they dont act like tools on the forums. Superfast, I am talking to you. Dude, just because your girl friend nicknames you something does not mean that you should advertise it.

DeletedUser

LOL

i wonder why all the doggie posters have such negative reps? because you can't hold an argument and have to resort to low blows to get your points across. All you've done is make yourself look even more ridiculous, you've not dis-proven any of the claims we've made, nor have you even made an intelligent post.

DeletedUser16159

Again, there is no need to disprove any of the claims. This is a war game. We go to war with those who we do not like, and you are #1 and #2 on the list.

DeletedUser16159

LOL
you can't hold an argument and have to resort to low blows to get your points across.

Super fast you are the king of low blows, all you have done is slander jeff wheeler's name throughout not only the RHO forum but several other server forums as well. You have taken the game to a despicable level. By dragging a good players name through the mud as you have, you should be ashamed of yourself. And quite honestly I am shocked that you have not been banned from the forums. You need to get some perspective and realize that we are here to enjoy a game. As far as the decisions made at DOW they all go through me. At the end of the day I made the call to go to war with your alliance....Why? because based on information gathered from our other pact mates and insiders in your alliance RHO bust has been plotting to organize a coalition to take us down. Second, we will not be told where we can and cannot expand IN OUR OWN OCEAN. Third, based on all of your arrogant self serving two faced messages to us.....and this is a big one so read louder WE DO NOT LIKE YOU. So now we are at war, so quit whining about how we betrayed you because as far as I am concerned it is you who betrayed your own alliance.

DeletedUser

Super fast you are the king of low blows, all you have done is slander jeff wheeler's name throughout not only the RHO forum but several other server forums as well. You have taken the game to a despicable level. By dragging a good players name through the mud as you have, you should be ashamed of yourself. And quite honestly I am shocked that you have not been banned from the forums.

i call them how i see them, and we have the messages to prove our claims. All you've done is throw out a bunch of worthless and poorly worded insults. You have no evidence to back up any of the claims you've made so far, and all you've done is dig yourself an even larger hole.

You need to get some perspective and realize that we are here to enjoy a game. As far as the decisions made at DOW they all go through me. At the end of the day I made the call to go to war with your alliance....Why? because based on information gathered from our other pact mates and insiders in your alliance RHO bust has been plotting to organize a coalition to take us down.

A coalition to take you down? i believe we are doing just fine by ourselves, no need for anyone else to get their hands dirty while we take out the trash

Second, we will not be told where we can and cannot expand IN OUR OWN OCEAN.

I believe we did just that my friend, you see that white line, yeah that's the border we made, and we told you what to do. So get use to it

Third, based on all of your arrogant self serving two faced messages to us.....and this is a big one so read louder WE DO NOT LIKE YOU. So now we are at war, so quit whining about how we betrayed you because as far as I am concerned it is you who betrayed your own alliance.

As far as i'm concerned your opinion means nothing, you've proven to Rho and all of Grepolis that no one can trust a single word you say. I do not whine, i only feel sorry for the 98 players you've dragged into this war, and all the hard work that will be lost on their account because of your actions.

DeletedUser

I want to post your alliance's forums to the public, but my current alliance thinks it is a bad idea (they don't want to get dragged into this war). I guess I will keep my espionage a secret for now :p

DeletedUser3393

Super fast you are the king of low blows, all you have done is slander jeff wheeler's name throughout not only the RHO forum but several other server forums as well.
Jeff's name; slandered? I don't think we need to do anything to achieve that. Anyone who has talked to him knows what kind of person he is.

You have taken the game to a despicable level. By dragging a good players name through the mud as you have, you should be ashamed of yourself. And quite honestly I am shocked that you have not been banned from the forums. You need to get some perspective and realize that we are here to enjoy a game.
We are here to enjoy the game too, and well that is exactly what we are doing ;)

As far as the decisions made at DOW they all go through me. At the end of the day I made the call to go to war with your alliance....Why? because based on information gathered from our other pact mates and insiders in your alliance RHO bust has been plotting to organize a coalition to take us down.
So, you are one of those people who like to conquer cities under the pretense of having a NAP?
You know when we started talking to jeff 15 days ago, he never earned any trust. DoW kept on attacking us and all the DoW we talked to never knew about the agreement between the alliance. So, we messaged a few alliances and told them what would they do IF DoW and RB goes to war. Because just like you have shown now, You guys have 0 iota of respect for any other alliance and for you pact is just a way to make the other alliance complacent while you hatch your plans.

If you guys had bothered to talk to us and not put our cities in revolt, you would have much more respect.. but man DoW leadership has dug a grave for them here now :) Enjoy while u can.

Second, we will not be told where we can and cannot expand IN OUR OWN OCEAN. Third, based on all of your arrogant self serving two faced messages to us.....and this is a big one so read louder WE DO NOT LIKE YOU. So now we are at war, so quit whining about how we betrayed you because as far as I am concerned it is you who betrayed your own alliance.

super fast is one of the most respected players in RB, IF not the most. So, your saying how he betrayed his alliance is nothing more than empty slander which you were accusing of him. So, please look in the mirror you have at home and fix yourself before telling others what they can and cannot do.

I was gaining some respect for you guys on the kind of fight you put for my city, but if these kind of faces hide behind the names I would rather save my respect for someone more deserving.

DeletedUser13729

rofl calm down,who the hell cares how this started ?

lets maybe post insults in the future about pathetic attacks and defense please.