Rho Tribune: Has the fog lifted?

DeletedUser

RHO TRIBUNE
October 15th, 2011 - Issue #1

fog_of_war.jpeg

Has the fog of war lifted from the server?​

For as long as the original Rho players can remember the server has been one that has constantly had a major war active. Ones that involved the top alliances. A lot has changed since the days of alliances battling for control of an ocean. Lately it has been alliances battling for a larger section of the server.

Just a mere few weeks ago Rho was a server full of destruction, nearly every top 5 alliance was involved in a major war. Eviction Notice VS MR MEN and Eternity - Snakes Force. Rho-bust VS Temporal Distortion.

In the second week of October Rho-bust ended their month long war with Temporal Distortion. Dozens of Temporal Distortion members joined RB. With the member change came the name change. The alliance is now know as "Temporal Rho-bustion". A handful of members remain in in Temporal Distortion, now an offshoot of TRB. Combining two of the most respected alliances on the server was a great move by the leaders of those alliances. They now are the undisputed owners of the Southwest portion of the server.

Today Eviction Notice ended their war with Snakes Force ending the last active major war on the server. A dozen Snakes joined EN, deepening an already talented team. EN now owns the north oceans of Rho.

Looking at this trend of recent events seems to confirm many player's views on 2.0. Many a times it has been criticized for encouraging sim city. Stating the top alliances will remain quiet and not engage in major wars to maximize the amount of resources being sent to the world wonders.

However, it could be that the top alliances are gearing up for future wars. Only time will show which theory is correct. One thing that we all agree on is that it is a great experience to be part of this server and it has been less than dull so far.

What do you think will happen when world wonders begin? Will all hell break lose? Will alliances remain neutral and sim their wonders?

stay_classy1.gif

Please discuss :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Activity will eat away at the top alliances until everyone merges into one alliance. Then nobody wins.

DeletedUser

Interesting thought Naz. I don't think it is possible with the 100 alliance cap though. But I know where you are coming from. With all of the new servers coming out and people leaving due to real world issues inactivity has been the main killer of many alliances. Retaining members will be the most important part for an alliance if they want to have a shot at winning.

DeletedUser

Don't lie to us! After sending private eyes into ocean 55 the true image is revealed.

unicorn_rainbow1.jpg

DeletedUser

And then suddenly, Deadly Truth wakes up from his bedroom fantasy of rainbows, unicorns, and fairy princesses, and sees Ocean 55 for what it really is...

VirusBrutality.jpg

DeletedUser

I think Deadly Truth knows what u are talking about N2S.
He just revealed a panoramic view from outer space , seas are always blue and romantic by far distance but this cant give u the whole picture. U may ask the others, not Virus. How much time they have till total extinction. Time of Dinosaurs will end soon in our ocean.
Peace and order will be.

DeletedUser

Top two alliances who have more than 2x points of any other share border two oceans wide, rest of us are waiting... :pro: after all

DeletedUser

I guess this isn't grepolis, EN and TR are still holding hands.

DeletedUser

In ocean 47 the ocean of Iron Fists in August and September was a War against Hounds of Hades. The Hounds of Hades gained some territory in the west and south of the ocean. Iron Fists also attacked small alliances. They pillaged at least three island!:supermad:(SW)

DeletedUser340

Don't forget Hounds recruited multiple iron fists members... I know this because I'm in the middle of Iron Fist territory, I saw the flag change :D

DeletedUser

Don't forget Hounds recruited multiple iron fists members... I know this because I'm in the middle of Iron Fist territory, I saw the flag change :D

When that happened, the score was 30-3 or something like that to HoH ;) IF attacked HoH and subsequently got removed from O36 altogether.

DeletedUser

looks like the fog hasnt lifted. EN and TRB have declared war on virus! Man, i never should have quit this world :(